Skip to main content

And finally

I find something to write about. It's been quite some time hasn't it been, what with all the abstinence and shit, well let me tell you one thing, sex is like a bone to a dog and when that is taken away and is not replaced with some other toy the dog has too much of excess energy to burn off. Anyway, after having cast my vote for the congress party (you know the whole Haath hi mera saathi deal), couple of interesting things happened.

One, for starters exam season is once again here, so finished giving the first of it, hopefully should pass that one. Got 3 more to go, hopefully should pass by without causing too many rectum clinches. I started twittering, and trust me its fun, if you did take the liberty and say I was now hooked on to it then you are not too far away. Oh the other thing which I wanted to tell you is that you guys should watch this movie called YPF, the expansion of the acronym may mislead you and may label me as some sort of pervert not that you have not done that already. But the movie is called young people fucking…LOL

And the movie is like one of those indie movies, one of those which the mainstream population never does get to hear about it leave alone get a chance to see it. And the movie is hilarious, the movie is about 6 couples (well one includes a 3some) and it deals with all those awkward things which one thinks about or feels when one is about to do it and while doing it. It really is a brilliant movie, one of those which make you go "damn that's exactly what I was thinking that time with that girl". Try catching it sometime if you find the time.

I am more or less counting down the days left for me to go to Mumbai, it really has been a long time since I went there and partied till my boxers were wet with sweat (yes, I know gross graphic images I tend to conjure) but should be good fun. Hopefully, should get to plan if we throwing the bachelor party for Nik and Paresh in Goa or Bangkok. This reminds me I need to give that form to that passport dude. The rest of things have been more than bloody boring what with all the mind numbing work I need to get done and the books I need to worm my way through.

Oh, before I forget I am now hooked on to 'Beauty and the Geek' mostly because I identify with the geeks and I realized that I get along with geeks famously mostly because I am one and beauties are generally exasperating to say the least (btw beauties seem to have a decent vocab if you ask me, exasperating was one of the words they used to describe me).

Oh, Oh, Oh before I forget… METALLICA IS GETTING INDUCTED INTO THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. About time I would say…and the best part, Jason gets to be on stage with the rest of the guys once again. The glory days of the Black Album are fucking back. WOOOHOOOO!!!


 

Cheerio

Athul

Ps: will keep you posted thru twitter about the rest of the inane and bull shit which I keep thinking…

Pps: seriously thinking about getting the name changed to Athul now…haven't yet decided on the last name yet, suggestions are always welcome…like you guys are actually going to suggest something… I am just being courteous here…

Comments

Anandi Gandhi said…
'oh oh oh...' girlie!
Moi said…
*rolls eyes*
Anonymous said…
You are certainly good at inventing a lot of crap!

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...