Skip to main content

Listening to Loser!

Every once in a while I tend to feel like a loser, am sure a lot of you out there feel this way from time to time, and probably are good at keeping these feelings to yourself rather than share it with anybody, but not me, oh no! I have this habit of doing something loser like and do it till the cows come home to piss on me to wake me up and make me realize what a chuth I have been acting like. I mean normally a person has good sense when he is doing something where he loses his self respect. But not me, I don't think I quite comprehend leave alone grasping the concept of self respect when am in of these loser modes. And because of this failure to comprehend and grasp (even when there are people trying their best to bitch slap some of this concept into me). And because I lose so much of self respect in this way, a street bum who just ate his own shit for money would probably have more self respect than me at times like these.


 

For a man, self respect is equivalent to his balls, and hence even more important to a man than what it would mean to a woman. Maybe because women don't carry their family jewels with them on their body all the time, this is probably the same reason why men get into fights after getting hammered to safeguard their self respect and family jewels. I on the other hand, tend to keep losing them from time to time. The worst bit for me as a man is that I keep losing my family jewels to a woman, this not only makes me unattractive to women but, also unacceptable to men as part of their tribe. Frankly speaking, can't blame either of them. Women like men with big balls, and men respect other men with balls, but a man such as myself with no balls (figuratively speaking, of course) is something which is neither attractive nor respectful in any way. And because I know this bitter truth is what makes it even harder for me is to realize that I have once again lost my balls. Again.


 

This sucks and I suck… not in the good naughty way, but in the bad stupid way. This week has not been good. And I think its time I quit drinking. Ok, not quit, quit is too strong a word for me… take break from drinking for some time… Mostly because of the headaches I am getting and the blood thing…

Comments

Anonymous said…
oye looser...good to see u r doing ok.
Zennmaster said…
am sorry but i suck with names without faces... do I know you?

ps: yeah i seem to be doing about olrite..
Anonymous said…
i'm just one of those blog-hoppers. When I find someone i like i just decide to haunt them.

u r slow
Zennmaster said…
oh goody... one more faceless haunter...

being a guy gives me the privilege to be slow... =)

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...