Skip to main content

I should be felicitated

I seriously should be, a day should be named after me, scholarship should be given to kids and shit. I mean seriously, this is the 3rd consecutive day I have taken a bath, the first day showered in hot water and the next 2 days in cold fucking water. If shit is not given out for this feat of mine I really don't know for what I will be honored. I was the last beacon of hope for all men who were labeled retrosexual by the pop media. The last of my kind, who thought that being sweaty, was a sign of being masculine, who is not ashamed to tell the world that I have hair on my chest, who doesn't bother to shave, flaunts tattoos. Maybe this is indicates a new phase in evolution of the alpha male.


 

And honestly, taking a bath is not really such a big deal if you ask me, it is just the first few seconds when the water hits your body and your heart leaps into your mouth, and you suffer a stroke and in those few seconds your entire life flashes by. I mean if you really have doubts if life flashes by when you are about die then I can clear them all and I say this with all due diligence that it does and if you think that you don't have any regrets then my dear friend, pour some icy cold water on your body when you are not expecting and watch those regrets surface like an angry mody dick which is about tear you a new asshole.


 

Anyway, I realize that I am sounding more than incoherent and I haven't even started drinking yet…maybe taking baths daily is not a good idea after all. Hold on to that felicitation and the award ceremony let me confirm the correlation of incoherence with taking baths, till hold on to your horses and don't let your panties tie up into a knot. Wet panties tend to do or so I have been told. Being awesome leads you to have many trivial information like this stick to one's awesome memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...