Skip to main content

Woo – Fucking – Hoo!

And no this is not something which the rest of the world is up to because of the Oscars… But as you can see, finally the little black book, looks like a little black book… And am happy I witnessed history being made with Slumdog sweeping the awards like India in T-20 world cup… But I definitely don't understand people talking about A R Rahman as if he was their cousin or son or something… Especially these madras dudes… Whats the connection people? You know what? Forgetaboutit… Don't tell me… =)

I love this new look… BTW did I tell you that I have fallen in love with the habit of taking hot showers… lets see how long this affair lasts… =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fuking cool. How did you get this done??? and HOT SHOWERS?? Did you say Showers? and it involves water AC. What the heck is this world coming to?
Zennmaster said…
I know...Awesome isn't it...Just like me... :P

And yes, I did say showers, the taking bath in kinds... Well, after saving the world for so long, it was about time I soaked my feet in some hot water with a nice drink and a stoogie...
TSO said…
im liking this look. but the zodiac thing is gone anyway (*secretly: "thank god!"*).
Zennmaster said…
I din't know where to put the zodiac thing...I love that thing...its funny my kind of humor... you should look yours up... and it is mighty fucking true...

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...