Skip to main content

Epiphany

Whilst listening to Tonic's 'If you could only see', I realized that am not that good at being single. Am not good at handling being lonely, and neither am I good at being intimate, it really is a catch – 22 situation if you ask me. You know I think am more comfortable with being uncomfortable in an intimate situation than being uncomfortable whilst being alone. When I say intimate am not talking about no cloths, being butt naked, am comfortable doing that but it is baring my heart and soul to somebody that kind of makes me uncomfortable. And nothing has driven this point home better than all the many women who I have been seeing in the last few months, I suck at being single and I suck at being with people who don't get that am not stock material.

And I think the biggest reason why I feel alone in a sea of beautiful women, some with awesome racks and asses and brains for some of them is the fact that nobody gets the fact that I am not your stereotypical alpha male, neither am I your stereotypical geeky nice guy. I am a bit of both, the quantities of each in this mixture which is me varies on time, season, mood and many, many unknown variables. And the person who gets the components which is going into this complex compound which is me definitely gets to see the best side of me. The ones who don't, I don't blame them because I really don't make it easy for them, I make life more difficult for them to deal with me than normal circumstances. There are these whole load of small things which are not really small… But I guess am just rambling… blame it on the whole single bit…Guess the only thing to do is man it up and go get laid…

Cheerios… hope couple of drinks and some floozie gets me off this fuck all mood…


 

Comments

Anonymous said…
but i know you are a bit of both chomu. i know you better than you know yourself...

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...