Skip to main content

Bloody Civilians

I mean this has been bothering me for quite some time now. The huge disconnect between people's perception of people in the armed forces and the actual people in the armed forces. I mean there is one segment of people, people who are basically hailing from the rural parts of India where Army or any of the other (lower) armed forces was looked upon with a sense of glamour which it had because of its association of war, bravery and perks for life. If you consider that people's fortunes depended on the timely arrival of monsoons in these areas, a steady job with perks was something which was considered as godsend. And given the reasonably decent physical standards one had to pass only added to its glamour by making it slightly unattainable to the junta.

And then there is another segment of these rich upper class dudes, who basically looked upon the pay an officer or a jawan made. Screw them anyway, they are not the reason why I am irked…

I am irked by these bunch of girls who find the whole table manners and the funda of addressing a lady as Ma'am in a lady's presence, standing up when a lady joins the table and standing up again when she leaves the table as 'HOT'. I mean give me a fucking break… I mean yes, that is decorum which is expected from an officer of the Indian Armed Forces. And this courtesy is extended to any lady who is in physical sight of an officer. Even though the armed forces expects you to behave in a dignified manner, I know for a fact, having been behind the armed forces line, that this is just one big assed farce we guys play when we guys are in mufti. And as soon as the lady leaves the room, talk turns to how to bang that b**** (I never say the B word to a woman) brains out, which is further discussed with military precision and strategies are formulated. I for one have recently have been hearing up to no end about this one dude who does the whole courtesy bit because that is what the armed forces has taught him.

Well, apparently the armed forces has also taught this dude that only when you are in the company of others should you wipe your ass after shitting and whilst you shit at home, it is perfectly fine for one to leave it sticking to one's bums. What pisses me off is that women, who are supposed to such good judges of character and shit can't see through this façade and keep talking as if this is the next big thing since Lalu Prasad Yadav turned to contraceptives. I mean, right now I am a civilian, as good as any of you guys, but I don't let myself or my panties tied into a knot because somebody just opened the door for them. Fuck! I ask you, when a civilian does that, they label him as a weird, stiff, polite dude…

I mean, I am a potty mouth, as potty as they make, but I still have these army courtesies but since I am in mufti and I don't play the army card it is just plain random shit. I mean give me a break people…you can't be so fucking dumb or blind to these things now can you… If Paris Hilton suddenly did a Mother Theresa would you buy the act? I am guessing you will… which is the reason why I am so fucking pissed…and yes I know you will be pissed too when you read this…but you know what… I call a spade a spade… I don't bull shit behind your back… I have learnt things in the army and I am going to stick to it…I guess people like Nafisa Ali who has been in the whole Paris Hilton world does the Mother Theresa act nobody gives a flying fuck… I am pissed at people buying into hypocritical bullshit and believing that is the truth… Aren't the people in US of fucking A realize that after the whole Bush debacle? But I don't think people will ever learn now will they?

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!

Comments

TSO said…
whoa ! slow down there! im from an army background, and i know that there are absolute last resorters going into the nda nowadays. any girl who's lived in pune long enough knows army dudes arent trustable to stick around. you can polish the lead, you cant turn it to gold. and dont generalise about girls being good judges of character. if you really wanna call a spade a spade - how many girls picked up on you being smooth while you were just trying to pick them up? yeah im done now.
Zennmaster said…
Honestly, well every one of them... I suck at picking up women...but in my defense I was not picking them up I was falling in love with them... =)

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...