Skip to main content

This is supposed to be a tag!

This is supposed to be a tag!


 


 

And I have no idea as to what I can fucking actually write in here, because this tag I am supposed to write my own shit up. And not just any shit, this shit has got to be fascinating. And it has to be 7 different kinds of shit about me from me. And I really was confused as to what fascinating meant, because all I could figure it could mean was if, I shit big diamond blobs and which being the monkey have thrown at my enemies out of which some of it has gotten stuck to the walls, so one fine day, when Indiana Jones walked and looked at the diamond shit covered walls all he could mutter was 'Fascinating'.

So I googled to find what did the word fascinating meant and this is what it said, 'Extremely interesting or charming'. And immediately I thought to myself, interesting, charming and me, isn't that some sort of a grammatical error there. Because honestly I can tell you stories but for fuck sake I will not have any idea if they are charming or fucking interesting. So given this handicap of not knowing what exactly is being asked of me, I shall try and answer them to the best that I can…

  1. I have tattoos – 3 of them actually, one on my left arm, one on the flesh above my thumb and another one on my neck. Each one of them has a story and I think that is interesting.

  2. I can't answer questions like what is your name/native language/native place/have you taken a bath/brushed your teeth – Because I don't know the answers for that, and I am told that people are supposed to know answers for these kind of questions especially when they are from India, if you reside in the southern part of the country then you are expected to take 2-3 baths a day, and if you are up north then you are expected to take bath at least once. And since I don't know if I have people find that interesting (charming am not sure about humans though, am sure there would be some animal species who would find that charming)

  3. I can touch my nose with the tip of my tongue – Yes, it is true and yes it is physically possible by a human (I am working under the assumption that I am one). Ps: Ladies you know what that means right? This tongue can go places where no tongue has ever gone, a finger and something else MAY have gone there, but am not too sure.

  4. I don't talk till I have brushed my teeth which I don't till I have had my smoke, which I don't smoke till I have had a sip of coke – I figured me not talking would be fascinating to some people, I know the guys sitting next to me at work would definitely find that fascinating, I think I can include my roommates to that list.

  5. That I can speak to anybody and everybody from all walks of life and forge friendship – It is true I have been known to speak to completely random strangers share a joke or 2. But all this happens only when I want to, I can't fucking stand people wanting to initiate a conversation with me, yeah I am a fucking walking talking fucking contradiction (pun intended on the usage of fucking). So fuck me sideways. Gently and with a smile.

  6. I have my own theory on the unification of quantum mechanics and theory of relativity – Though, I don't know how to do the math for it, and I am assured that the theory holds true because of the countless real life experiments which can be conducted to prove my theory. And because of my Geek DNA I once calculated a formula to calculate the time of the day by measuring the angle of the sun's ray. Without all the cosine and sine and the rest of the trigonometry shit. It was fun, then I got dumped and cheated upon by my friend and I stopped working on the theory further. And I did begin working on the theory once again, and then I got dumped again, so I figured that the theory is jinxed, (@M: if you are wondering why I did not work on the theory considering how miserable I was when I was with you, it is just that you would not have understood shit even if I explained it to you like a 6 year old, because sarcasm cannot be quantified)

  7. I am the male version of Alice in Wonderland – I conjure up multiple worlds for me to reside in, a world where I am the dictator, a world where I am bigger and more popular than Hugh Hefner, a world where I am the greatest rock star ever, a world where I am a happily married family man with twin sons as kids, a world where I am an eccentric scientist. Give me any scenario/role/character and I would have a world where I reside in living that moment in that characters skin.

Think that about sums it. And since I am right now working (its 0205 hrs IST) and I haven't had coffee I refuse to fucking tag anybody. So if you want to fucking do this be my fucking guest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I though you are a royalty, and somewhere I've read that Royal people have class!! Why do you keep pulling her, when you are not going to get anything?? A Self Loathing eh??? Dont be mad at me, I fucking dont care but I do care that you both are two beautiful people, sepearatly, alone.
Anonymous said…
And apologies for the spelling mistakes.. that happens when i am really typing fast.
Zennmaster said…
relax...you getting awfully riled for things which the 1 beautiful person already has spoken about to the other person...

ps: i like this name better...
Anonymous said…
hmm... not just the name.. its the different website alltogeather? let me know how it looks.

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...