Skip to main content

And am Back!

Well, almost. On the flight back home and I can't help but think about things such as "Fuck, why is it that I never get to sit next to a girl?" or "There are an awful load of babies on board, there is a cute one sitting in the sit in front of me, well she was not so cute 15 minutes before because she was bawling her eyes out" or "The only thing good in Indigo are the really dumb looking and sounding stewardess and I had forgotten that they fucking charge for everything"

Sample this conversation:

Me: ….
Hiran (Yes that was the girl's name at the counter): Good morning (all fucking cheery, sure you get paid to be fucking cheery early at 4 in the morning but seriously it was bit of saccharine overdose for me)
Me: morning, emergency, aisle, reclining
H: Sir, you need to pay 100 bucks for emergency seats, I shall get you one behind it because you look really cute and you make my panties wet
M: fine. Is there a smoking zone anywhere in this airport?
H: I am sorry sir, but you sure do light up my fire
M: Wokay! You are crazy and you have to stop smiling so much, I think I will throw up.

Though the trip began on the worst fucking note ever, it was not so bad after all. The crazy infectious laughter did some pelvic thrusts on late Friday night and early Saturday morning. I think we managed to make another cooking video, but this time it features a topless Mainak making chicken, Nikhil getting his boxers dropped, and all of us going berserk with some infectious strain of laughter. I believe the whole laughing thing started sometime around 2 in the morning, after Mainak and me had finished a bottle of rum, Nikhil managed to finish 2 cans of Haywards 5000 and Harsh just sat there with my aviators on trying to look cool. It was fun after a really long ass time, with the boys singing 'Jaane Tu ya Jaane Na' at the airport a la-JTYJN, or me suddenly getting a Punjabi accent out of nowhere. I was fucking sweating a lot, and considering that I had to manage with just one shirt for the next 3 days, did not spell good news to me.

Adding to really long list of woes, the security bastards at the airport snatched off a WHOLE bottle of deo, I mean who does that to somebody? So, on one hand I am happy that there is no girl sitting next to me, I really don't think the girl passing out like the guy next to me is such a good idea, and if he is not and he is just pretending and all the time reading what I am typing then fucking he should me smart enough to turn his head the other way around. I think he is passed out. And when the fuck will this dumb blonde Neha Shenoy woman come and clear this sandwich plate for which I had to pay a whooping 125/- for and they are not even courteous to fucking give water along with it. Hey, don't fucking look at me like that, fucking I did not have anything from morning which for me began at 0300 hrs. Fucking chuths!

Oh, BTW I unearthed couple of pics with me sporting my handle bar mustache and smoking. If you ask me honestly, these pics apart from having the super natural powers of giving you mind blowing orgasms because they have 'Booya' spelt all over them, they are nothing but that of a walrus with a smoke in his hand. No kidding, I think it is called walrus, looks like seal with a weight problem and some really fancy facial hair style. I have to start to do something about my weight. It looks ugly to put it nicely, I don't have to carry this fat with me anymore, now that the women in my who think I look 'cute' (which I believe is a word best restricted to babies and teddy bears) is the sole reason for the fact that their cloths are either too loose or too tight for them to fit in. Life is a bitch. And this whole abstinence thing even though is going swell, is not really going so well.

Calling out to all booty callers with a tight behind and firm racks, my place 0900hrs today. Offer expires today. Hurry!

Ps: This is booty call is really not going to help anything or anybody. But I am a bastard! What can I say….hehehehhe

Pps: Indigo women ARE really dumb, should get my hands on the eligibility criteria and find out if being a blonde, brains wise is a requirement.

Ppps: Think stewardess have a thing for smart, intelligent men. Works fine with me, now that I have my glasses on, things are far more simple now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...