Skip to main content

Same Shit ! ! !

You know off-late something has been bothering me cos I have heard the same shit time and again and people think its a given esp when it comes to me.

I mean no matter what shit happens people think that I can deal with it and that I am strong enough, I mean sure they say it as a good thing, but what they don fucking understand is the fact that I am just like you fuckers, I suck at dealing with emotions so I don't know if am supposed to laugh or cry or jus fucking keep quiet and not talk about it.

I really have no fucking idea what makes people think that I am strong. Because of this shit only I have been hurt time and again and all those pansy assed camel dick suckers get away with it by saying "oh you can handle it, you are strong, he/she/I is/am not". If Penn & Teller were there in my place then they would scream out loud "BULL-FUCKING-SHIT". well they don say fucking but they fucking should.

And yesterday when I went with my colleagues for a drink 2 of the many things were reinforced.

A man should know how to hold his drink and tongue. I mean go ahead puke your guts for all i care but fucking keep a lid of your mouth. The other being I cant fucking deal with emotions irrespective if its mine or others. Sometimes it scares me but in more cases than not am actually quite happy, am not left to be some slobbering shit faced chuth who bawls his eyes out cos somebody said some shit. People say shit... deal with it. And Drinking is a good way. The keyword here being "DRINKING" not fucking talking.

Fucking losers.

BTW I spotted a new trend... people shifting places, places as in areas of residence, am still mulling over the various possible causes. Earlier it was people breaking up, then it was cheating, then it was baby boom time, now its people shifting places... and people are still not clear as to what hair style to cut their hair in this season...

ps: I have no fucking idea why this blog is titled same shit... So sue me!

pps: and if you are good then I may even let you blow me...off... like fuck off! not blow off like a porn star!

ppps: I am rambling now aren I?

pppps: this is what happens when there is no fucking work to do for an entire week!

Comments

woah!! chill dude.. sometimes its good to hear from ppl that u r strong!! im sure there is an undercurrent to it.. will talk bit later...
Angry Ballerina said…
1. AWESOME VENT
2. As much as i agree about "holding the drink and the tongue" we BOTH know that can never happen, it kinda defeats the whole reason for getting drunk. Only in a perfect world...

I would tell you to stay strong, but I'm afraid you would bite my head off.
Zennmaster said…
@ Charan: Suck on it bitch

@ angry: lets just get drunk and make out...

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...