Skip to main content

The Year Gone Bye...

The year is coming down to an end. Its been a mixed year. Have had the most interesting turn of events this year, but at the same time I haven moved an inch since last year.

Start of the year: Starting back from exactly a year back from now. Dumped. Started fishing for fishes in the pond.

New year 2007: Probably the first time all the boys were there together. Adhy was with Edna, Gopal with hehehehe... Charan was single as usual (but congratulations boy, you have no gloriously joined the Men's club... my Boy got lucky with a firang.).

Broke up with my date of new years after 2 weeks. (Reasons undisclosed. But for the curious want to know everything people. I was a jerk and a bastard.)

3rd week of Jan: Start a new relationship with my ex's brother's crush. But not before I cheat on her with one of people I had a crush long arse time back. The first time I did not feel bad after cheating on a woman. What can I say? I was getting bastardized.

Feb: being the shortest month, I don't really remember much of it.

March: Was getting really fucked around. Denial, Anger phase of grief.

April: Got dumped by a 19 yr old, (for those who want to know why? well according to her, I did not have my priorities right.) Felt like ice cold water being splashed on my body on a cold Jan night when I plan to sleep in commando style.

May: Realize one of best friends was back to doing things which he does best. Stabbing people in the back. Spoke about it. Gave another chance we spoke about it a bit. But things never been the same. Write my Degree Stopping Paper. AGAIN. by this time I am dallying with this girl in B lore. Move to B lore, start work in the new company. Things don't feel right from the very start in the new company. Break up with the girl. I was a bastard again. But I was starting to get real bad.

June: My birthday. Work for 16 hours. Lose my phone. Get drunk till 5 in the morning. Make an ISD call, cry, and surprise surprise! sink into the bath tub at 0430hrs in the morning, still drinking. Rest of the month is uneventful.

July: Get introduced to How I met your Mother!. Make whole load of friends. Andy, Lavina, Francis, Maria. These are the people I did not fuck around with in the month of July. Met a lot of people. Had a lot of one night stands. Was hoping one of them would culminate into a relationship filling up this void in me. But in the morning when am going back home, I think " who the fuck am I kidding?"

August: Screw with a friend's friend who happens to be another guys girlfriend. Feel awfully bad. But in my defense I did think there was something between us. Though its a different issue after the sex it was not there any longer. Well there was Julie, Carolina, Stephanie, Lisa, Anjali, Monica, Sneha, the others I don't remember their names. I realized that the company I was working for was running a scam. So I quit. Start at home thinking about what I really wanted to do. Got a window. Jumped in.

September: Started work in the new company. Finally for a brief moment felt that life was falling back into place. Was finally feeling happy.

October: Well. This was when somebody said " surprise me!!!". Felt like a jackass. An idiot. Still feel like one.

November: When my Bi-polar starting kicking in. Basically felt like a woman having periods. Yes ladies I understand your pain. But do me a favor don't talk about it.

December: Am still stuck at the depression, acceptance phase. Been binge drinking like there is no tomorrow. Loving every bit of it. Have forgotten the # of times I have had to throw up the booze I have drank. Haven't yet decided if I want to spend my new years alone or go out!!!

But hopefully things should brighten up this new year. I have had an eventful year. It had all the works.Sex, Booze, Love, Hate, Betrayal, the whole Shakespeare spectrum of emotions. I started off this year as a nice guy. Turned into a bastard. Turning back into a nice guy.

Though I would like to apologize to all the people I have wronged this year. I would never had done something like that ever, and I promise the things I did to you I will not do it anybody else.

I would like to thank all the people who dumped me. I thank you for opening my eyes and letting me know that i was such a wimp.

I would like to thank my mother and father. My mother for being such lovely pain in the ass who managed to save my ass when I was in trouble. And well father. Lets not talk about him (different issue haven't spoken to him in over a year.)

i would like to mention that, I still fucking hate my brother. ( If you are reading this rajkumarji, I want you to know that, You are an asshole. You can cry all you want, but the day you get over the line am going to whoop your ass so bad, forget about ever opening your eyes again, and listen your father ain't going to come and save your ass, he is scared of me. Capiche? So watch your step bitch, cos if you don't you going to trip over to your grave!!! )

To the person am seeing right now. I appreciate your patience. I really do. I apologize for being nasty and mean. But all those things I said, at some level are true. Though they are not so exaggerated as I put them. And I appreciate it, if after new years I would like to get some time on my own. Thanks.

And before I forget. Happy new year.

Comments

anN-series said…
PHEW!!!....so wat are ur new yr resolutions????
Anonymous said…
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Zennmaster said…
for those who don't understand what that meant, or for those who don't understand Portuguese. It means: "I very liked this post and its blog is very interesting, goes to pass for here always =) Later gives passing back in my site, that is on the CresceNet, waits that it likes. The address of it is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com. One I hug."

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...