Skip to main content

I love this one!

I was browsing. As usual, when I came across this "http://bluebirdsinging.blogspot.com" blog where the woman had answered this questions. Not only was the blog funny, but it was also nostaligic in more ways than one. Bought back memories of filling up slam books not that I was a big fan of them or I am one, but you know the whole thing had its own kick as to who is offered their slam books to whom and so on and so forth. So here is my shot at it. With the permission of the author.

Smoked a cigarette?: There is no past tense in this one. If the question had been Are you smoking a cigarette? then Hell Yea! =P

Crashed a friend's car?: I don drive. But my friends have crashed other friends car and one time I was lucky I was there.

Been in love?: All the time.

Been dumped?: Every single time. ( well there are always exceptions :D)

Shoplifted?: Isn't that why people go to shops?

Been in a fist fight?: Yup! Was Bloody fun.

Sneaked out of your parent's house?: Er... which one are you talking about and when? Yes!

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?: Deepika Padukone, Preity Zinta, Meg Ryan, Winona Ryder ( I told you abt the shoplifting thing), the list goes on and on and on...

Gone on a blind date?: Haghahaha... damn funny stories. Should write about them sometime.

Skipped school?: Never went to one.

Been on a plane?: Yup! Got picked up by an air-hostess too. Nice racy story that one.

Seen someone die?: Yea! My appetite. Every single time somebody pisses me off. Hey! It is a living thing all by itself.

Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?: Self immolation is a fine art, which I have mastered (am talkin about me smoking. Jeez Psychos you all are.)

Been jet-skiing?: Is that something to do with water??? o.O

Met someone in person from the Internet?: Yes. With mixed results.

Taken pain killers?: Pain Killers is for pussies. Remember Spartan.

Flown a kite?: Yup! Have to run a mile before the kite decides to go up.

Built a sand castle?: Yea! I make kick arse castles. With a draw bridge and all the works. And yes I know am Awesome.

Gone puddle jumping?: I try and stay away from all water bodies.

Cheated while playing a game?: Am Gandhiji's 4th monkey. *Halo glowing at the back of my head *

Been lonely?: Nope. Me best friend Smokes always accompanies me everywhere I go.

Fallen asleep at work or school/college?: *Groggyily* Wha???

Used a fake ID?: For what? This aint the U Arse of A, you know. You get booze if you pay the money.

Felt an earthquake?: Yup! Was kinda ticklish.

Touched a snake?: Nah! Am Straight.

Slept beneath the stars?: Yes. *Wicked smile*.

Been robbed?: Yes. All the time. Am a sucker. And am told that am good at this. Sucking. Not robbed.

Been misunderstood?: All the time.

Won a contest?: There is no contest when am taking part in it.

Run a red light/stop sign?: Am color blind. And I kill half the population when I go from one place to another. Think this may be one of the many reasons.

Been suspended from school?: School? Yes!. College? Yes!. Work? Almost!.

Been in a car accident?: Almost. Funny Story.

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night?: Nah!

Walked the streets drunk?: Hehehe... Yea! Again funny story.

Had déjà vu?: No. I have had Deja Moo. ( Deja MOO: The Strange feeling you have heard this Bull before)

Danced in the moonlight?: Hehehe... Mating dance? Hehehe... Yes!. Other than the mating dance me donno any other dance.

Witnessed a crime?: Yup!. Men paying for a date.

Been lost?: Oh Hell Yea!. I am told get lost all the time. And I tend to follow the instructions very meticulously.

Been on the opposite side of the country?: I have been in every nook and cranny of my Bharat Mahan.

Swum in the ocean?: Nope!. I tried once. Got Almost Drowned.

Cried yourself to sleep?: Yes!.

Played cops and robbers?: Used to kick some major arse in it. I still play it. In my mind. It's fun.

Recently coloured with crayons?: Yes. =)

Sung karaoke?: Singing? and Me? I Am AWESOME. no.

Paid for a meal with only coins?: Yes. All the time. Esp at the end of every month.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?: All the time. Promises like glasses and rules are meant to be broken.

Made prank phone calls?: Hehehe... Yea! Hilarious story. =)

Caught a snow flake on your tongue?: I think so. I don recollect it though. Am told I was too young. THough I did get hit on my head once by hail-storm.

Written a letter to Santa Claus?: Nah!

Blown bubbles?: Yup!

Bonfire on the beach?: You can do all that?

Cheated on a test?: Yes!

Gone skinny-dipping in a pool?: Water again!!! NOOOOO!!!

Comments

Reshmi Iyer said…
Aquaphobia...hmmm... is that why u shy from bathing regularly?

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...