Skip to main content

Tata-Birla Chennai...

Bags are all packed, but you always have this irritating feeling at the back of your head that you are forgetting something. Something important which you made a mental note couple of days, hell couple of minutes back. Anyway fuck it. If I have forgetten it I aint gonna go fetch it now.

I did an inventory, and turns out of all the things am falling short of boxers. Jeez. Anyway... I just wanted to say the following words to all the people who knew me down here. If i have hurt you, you wanna thank me, love me, hate me. keep it to yourself. Right now I really don't give a fuck.
For the people who are wondering where am moving out to, well not far but still its not chennai. The neighbouring state. Blore. But that's were my bags will be. Being the new Project Manager for IT Recruitment, I will have to be travelling. Woohoo! =)

After ages i ll be a nomad again. Even though they playing hotel california on the radio, I really feel like singing. Wherever I may Roam. But i do confess that I had finally begun to like chennai. The quaint coffee shops. The beach. Sathyam. The clubs where I was looked upon as god and no i did not mean the dance floor.

But its like a broken marriage now with chennai. There are just too many things here which once used to evoke a smile of sweet memories, now is fastest way to hit depression. So am doing what any man with an ex-wife will do. Move out! So see you people. Drop in to blore, got a nice bachelor pad waiting for me. ;) You do know what that means. House parties baby. Work ( harder... maybe... I donno ) Party like this is the last party the people will moral lathi's will allow. So tata-birla. yea I know its a PJ... so? kill me...


Oh before i forget what I really wanna tell you all...

So Long Suckers..... ! =P

Comments

Reshmi Iyer said…
happy moving :) tc!

**dint i see u in chennai today **bewildered**?
Reshmi Iyer said…
**john denver playing in the backgrnd**

"all my bags are packed.. im ready to go..."

:)

hope this marriage works!

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...