Skip to main content

Comedy story???

Jesus people somebody requested me to write a comic story. Me??? Now thats funny enough. Obviously people who aren't in the know of my sense of humor. It's cos of a reason. It doesn't exist.

The funniest thing I have said till now is Bipasha basu. And this resulted in my laughing my then well formed ass off. Literally.

Am pretty sure that all of you guys ( whoever is reading this ) must be curious as to what was so bloody funny about Bipasha basu, that its utterance has resulted in convulated bouts of hysterical laughter on one too many instances. Well lets just say there aint anything funny at all about it, even upon microscopic inspection. So forgetaboutit.

But the funny thing is that, my dad at the age of 55 retired from the army last may. he has got about some 8 degrees ( and no am not exaggerating). he tried to work as a Lecturer but then that did not work out. So he is trying to get into the army all over again.

My mum recently quit her work as a teacher and is now working as a trainer in one of the reputed call centres. And now she is going to be going away to some godforsaken place in kerala.

You want funny, you should watch the bus drivers drive in kerala, you can't but laugh a very nervous laugh praying for the people who are on the bus along with you and the people who are brave enough to venture out on the roads.

You want funny, you should watch my mum laugh her machine gun rat-ta-tat laughter. Now its funny if you don't know her. And you want funny you should chronicle this certain psycho women who thinks calling me names will offend me. I find that funny because coming from a place like Delhi, which is the origin for all words termed as abuses.

Well as they say, life is funnier.... than shit!

=)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work.

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...