Skip to main content

Random Arbit Fun!!!!!!


The past week was solely dedicated to random-arbit fun, not the one-nite stands type, but you know something like the musscle man kind.
Here is the break-down:
Orkut:
When you are working ( or are expected to work ) but you really aren, Orkut is like what monica was for Bill.
No seriously, though i always used to wonder, how guys can be loser enough ( i agree we are losers and morons ) to send scraps like " can i have phrandsheep with you? " i used to look for the nearest wall to go bang my head. But then i realised that I ll never know what kick these people get in scrapping to random girls, who may be potential stalkers who may pose a threat to you, considering the fact that it is so bloody damn difficult to get a restraining order in india.
So what do I do? start writing scraps saying
" why the rum is all gone ??? "
Now if you are among the majority of the population, who went HUH? when you read it, well its a dialogue from my movie " pirates of the carriebean ".
But suprising thing is the number of responses I got from it, but i realised one thing, scrappin up random ppl with a hidden threat to your poor life, the kick soon wears off like a slow fadin effects of a high from an ecstasy pill ( i have heard people tell me that ). And the novelty soon wears off, and i did this for a whole of 1/2 hr.
Now i have new found respect for all those losers out there who wanna have phrandsheep, for their patience and persistance and pray to god for them to get a life.
Beedi:
The other random impulse i followed was smoking a beedi today in office, not that i din have a smoke or was broke like a vase smacked by the winning sixer. I jus wanted to know how it is to smoke a beedi, so I bum a beedi of my security guy in office and light it up. And since i have smoked almost everyother thing that can be smoked or can be put in your mouth ( no that does not include shit ). And i gotta tell you, other than the slight high i got from smoking pure tobacco, and it tasting a bit like weed, it was no different other than the fact that you had to keep puffing at it otherwise it goes of.
Books:
Random run thru books a la-good will hunting. wasn't as much as fun as i expected it to be.
Though my desire to do more life threatening things still lies unquenched, lemme kno if you wanna see your dumbest acts to come to life, buzz me. Cos trust me, guys are dumb... but i take dumbness to an altogether new high. Ask the poor souls who are still searching for the rum.
OR
maybe i jus need to get a life???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...