Skip to main content

Lonliness


You know right now the song which is struck in my head is elvis singing " Are You Lonesome Tonight ?" and the answer is what any many with 2 dicks will say when the tailor asks him left or right? and the answer being "YES".
Its suprising how many people actually are lonely even when they are surrounded by so many of their freinds and it just kills them knwing that there is no one who can actually understand how they feel, what is further more suprising how these people (ok fine, i ll admit it, people like me) tend to find reasons to wake up every morning and take part in this charade called life. I admit being a guy kinda leaves me with a handicap on articulating my emotions and only in the lonely confines of my room can i shed these tears which are on the brink of falling down but it takes whole new level of tolerance to bear the pain the lump in your throat causes to you, I mean a lump in my ass or any physical pain for that matter is way better than the the pain the wretched heart throws onyou.
i think i understand why people tend to self mutilate themselves, it is so much better to actually have a physical wound which is associated to actual physical pain rather than holding this lump of emotions waiting to break through and flood your senses and I am helpless, and damn sure ill equipped to handle this kind of pain, physical pain is better anytime anyday, then there are those who feel otherwise and for those lucky bastards, i just gotta say this, count your lucky stars that you do not feel this pain, this pain which affects your heart and sqeezes all this blood out of it, wont know if people suffering from cardiac arrests feel the same way, then again that is something tangible...
I am wondering why i started feeling things all over again, i was better off being the arrogant heartless prick i was, wonder why... but then again some Qs have never have been answered, maybe this is one of them, even though i know i have changed am trying damn hard not to feel shit... cos this hurts and hurts like shit...

Comments

Vatsav said…
Loneliness is spelt with an 'e' somewhere in between that you missed :P

Popular posts from this blog

FAQs

I have no idea why, not that I am complaining but there is huge surge in the number of people who are now reading my blog. And this has been bought (or is it brought, will never really get the difference between the two) to my attention by the slew of comments, by different people, a majority of them complete strangers. And I always have the same old standard questions which keep cropping every single time whenever I see an anon comment. So just like every other great idea of mine, which seem to glow like those bulbs which I first saw in Archie comics (mostly around Dilton's head, guess that is his name, the nerdy guy, don't really remember it so well, read that when I was in 4 th grade or something, my favorite was Moose), and the idea stuck that why don't I get these questions out of my system, whether they get answered or not is totally different issue. Though I understand that the reason why people chose to be anonymous is either they are famous and want common mortals...

Open Letter to the Chennai Male Engineering Students

Hello you-male-incumbent-potential-future-ignorant-regressive-khap-policy-makers, Before I begin, let me first clarify as to why I intend this letter to be both open and specific to Chennai Male Engineering college students. It is open because you lot are, as they say in English, idiots! I am also slightly inebriated at the moment, as they say in Tamil, I am in full mabbu. The only reason, I am making this post specific to Chennai Male Engineering students, because unfortunately I did my engineering in the city of Chennai. This maybe largely generalized in content and scathingly rhetoric in nature. I don’t expect you to comprehend most of things I embark on saying. Consider this to be a very Aamir Khan starring Mangal Pandey where a lone warrior foolishly wages war when the rest of his unit is smart enough to CYA* (Cover Your Ass). I am well aware of this survival instinct which is prevalent in you lot, I have been at the receiving end of it on many an occasion with my own batch...

Awesomeness Inc.

It has been a L O N G time since I have been this excited and proud to own something. The last time it was the Zippo and before that it was my first pair of Nike. Anyway... Ladies and Gentlemen. Hold your breathe and your pee, because I present to you 8 posters of awesomeness. Duly bought and framed and to be hung as a badge of snobbery. My personal favorite as you would by now be knowing is Rocky. After the infamous calling my hostel mate gay night of 2nd Jan, 2003, where I lost my Rocky IV poster, I believe this more than makes up for it. I also absolutely love the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Now the real problem is that these posters are mighty huge and I am not sure which posters are going in which room. But those are just details at the moment. For the time being, I am getting me knob polished by the awesome light being reflected off these beauties...