Thursday, 14 April 2011

I BRRRRR'ed


I Brrrrrrrrrrr'ed. Yes! I know. It is dangerous, fatal even. I know this because I wrote numerous reports about how “Brrr’ing” is hazardous to one’s health, one of the popular side effects being punched in the balls by people within ear shot. But, you know me… I am Evel Knievel with sweat spotted boxers. I can explain the wet spots on me boxers. They are caused by sweat, except for Tuesday evening when I accidently peed over my boxers. I forgot I was wearing them.

Anyway, I am diverging from the story… For those who want to join in this new found cult of “Brrrr’ing”, listen carefully on how to do it properly… You can leave your Brrr’s in the comment section…

I Brrrr’ed…. HERE AND HERE.   

3 comments:

sartorial diary said...

haha hillarious!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

Zennmaster said...

Cheers mate... Nice to know people get the funny :)

glywen9 said...

LOL wtf!