Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Post Coital Series 2 – How do you like your eggs?

How was it? What am I supposed to say to that? Why won't men have sex and just fall asleep? Why do they keep asking how was it? Am I supposed to grade them on their performance? It is just sex for fuck sake… I bet if I told him the truth he would be out of here in no time… or worse… he starts crying… What they should really be asking is how I like my eggs in the morning? Unfertilized… that's how… and why do these guys always fumble around with a condom pack? It's like they forgot to read a manual or something… That stupid bitch at work! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! She gets on my nerves… Why can't she just do her job properly? jeez! Why does he want to cuddle? hopefully… god! Just imagine that thing coming out of my vag… Ewww… I am never having a baby… and why is he still talking? I just want to go to sleep… why is this so difficult for him to understand… god! It's like he is a girl… Wonder how it would be with a girl… Nooo… I don't think I can make out with a girl… maybe… if am really drunk… and she is really pretty…

No comments: