Monday, 14 February 2011

Post Coital Series 1 - Eggplants

Shit! This is tiring! She's sweaty… why can't the fan move any faster! Do I smell? Ugh! I need to take a shower… maybe tomorrow sometime… wondering if I should record us having sex… I may have to lose some weight and work out before I do that… both of us will definitely look fucking ugly when me fucking her the next time around… I am such a bastard… Why would I want to tape that shit… I am such a narcissistic bastard… I hope she doesn't ask me what I am thinking… that would be really awkward…


 

"What are you thinking?" she asked while running her fingers around his sweaty chest hair and tracing out his nipples.


 

"Um… Eggplants… I don't know why… You know how my mind works…"


 

"Yeah" she replied smiling as she snuggled up closer.


 

Fuck! She's sweaty… I am sweaty… and she wants to cuddle…


 

"Sleep on your side of the bed… there is more than enough space on this big bed for the two of us you know…"


 

"Fine! Be grumpy…" she turned, taking along with her most of the duvet, leaving him staring at his now limpid cock in the light streaming in through the window shades.


 

Eggplants? Why the fuck did I think about eggplants? I don't even like them… they are so yuck! All gooey and shit… You think she will masturbate with it… Think a cucumber is better suited for that… The time with the vibrator was good wasn't it… She was all over that shit… Man! I have corrupted this woman… made her into a monster… and how the hell is she always so wet… I wonder if she will scream my name when she is doing it with her husband… that would be fuck embarrassing wouldn't it… Is her husband bigger than me? Kino said her husband was longer than me but mine I was more wider… which is better? I don't know… and why in the world did we ever have that conversation? I think am going to sick… and why am I thinking about her husband's dick… Am I gay? I hope not… Sure there was that bit back in school… I need music… where is the damn ipod? Now playing, chasing cars… fuck it! Just put it on shuffle… and what time should I put the alarm for? 7? Nah! Need about half an hour of the alarm to ring before I actually hear it… 06:30…


 

"Oi! You think your husband knows about us?"


 

"Will you shut up?"


 

"Oi!" he said while turning her with his hands between her legs…


 

"Mmmm" she moaned in silence, rolling her eyes to the back with eye lids closed.


 


 


 

Ps: Story idea credit to @adityab. Was discussing #Adam with him when he suggested I do a stream of consciousness series when people are feeling spaced after sex. The idea was just too good and too my kind of thing to let it go.


 

Pps: Will try and do an entire series of it. But again, am not really good at sticking to my promises.

1 comment:

Abhijeet said...

i likey.....there should be more....