Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Soul crushing week

Well, that is exactly what it has been this past week. It was more soul crushing than the day I got lectured by that physics teach about how I will never be any good for anything and literally trash me and every single dream I dreamt off. There have so many things happening in the last week, that I don't even know where to begin. Let's just say that I am at the worst possible place right now in life and the worst part is that I don't know where I am headed towards. Life sucks at the moment and I need a bloody major distraction before I drive myself over the edge and with each passing day, the edge seems closer than ever.

3 comments:

treeeep said...

I am sorry

Anonymous said...

Aravind Chandrashekar!!

_!_

Anonymous said...

Get your ass back to chennai, then everything will be fine!!!

Prazy!! and its obvious that the above comment is from me!

up yours!!!! stop scribbling and don't get urself laid :P..

Hope to meet u soon pal...