Sunday, 9 August 2009

It’s the same damn story all over again

It really is, and this time I am not even going to blame anybody here, not me, not people, let us just face some facts. I am not good looking, I don't have money, currently jobless, have no idea what I want to do in life, don't have anybody I can call as family, and going by the sound of whatever I am typing I am pretty sure a couple of you are rolling your eyes and telling me to snap out of this self pity shit. Well, I am trying, I really am, but it is bloody difficult, when you get bricked on your face with the same shit again and again. Not only am I tired of this shit, but also feel like a fucking loser, who dared to think that things would be fucking different this time around. It never is, and I don't think it ever will be.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

just like history is one damn thing after another (according to Winston Churchill)

Zennmaster said...

This Winston Churchill bloke may be onto something there... :)

treeep said...

the mind plays games. Let it overpower you and you'll be circling the drain...buddy

Zennmaster said...

Hey you rhymed... :) This shit happens from time to time...