Sunday, 30 August 2009

Breaking News

Well I am going to keep this real short and simple. Submitted the synopsis, sample chapters and personal statement for the Bitmead Bursary. But what really has got me all excited and peeing me in knickers is the news that my application for the 110th TGC has been selected and I am expected to go to Allahabad for the interview. And if things go well, then boy, I have to tell you… anyway… Waiting for the damn call letter to arrive in me letter box now.


 

Now am sure that the excitement I am currently reeling is not going to come through in this post. But trust me… oh never mind… I can't think straight now…

4 comments:

Mehar said...

Hello Friend,  Hope everything is fine.
I am a researcher from psychology department. Interested in bloggers and their behavior. My  research topic is "Blogging Improves Self-Identity".  In connection with my research I need your help.  If you spare your mail id, I will be sending  the research questionnaire's to your mail Id.   You can give your responses to the questionnaire. My mail Id is meharun@gmail.com. Kindly cooperate in this survey. Your response will be used only for research purpose.  To end with friendly note, I am always ready to help you if you have any queries or doubts related to psychology. Thank you.
 
Meharunnisha
Doctoral Candidate
Dept of Psychology
Bharathiar University
Coimbatore - 641046
Tamil Nadu, India
meharun@gmail.com

Anandi said...

oh come on, not you too! army?!

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with tul joining the army? I have heard about you...and i suggest you keep your hands to yourself...

Anandi said...

You are right. I don't really know his side of the story and will never know I guess. I will take your advice and leave. Good luck. Peace out.