Thursday, 30 July 2009

Mama I am coming home

So, after nearly close to 2 years, I am going back home. The reasons are just too hard for me to ignore anymore. My godmother is recuperating from an operation, and probably will get back to her old self if I am there talking to her and making her laugh and letting her know that her godson is not doing so bad after all. My mum has been aching to get a sight of me for donkey years now, but for whatever reason never was quite comfortable with meeting up my parents.


 

And god knows the status quo would have been maintained for many more years had it not been for a certain somebody. In the meantime, will also help out mum in her new venture as an entrepreneur, will certainly help change my status from being a jobless bum.


 

Anyway, will go now. Later…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like this chapter

One step in front of the other and sometimes backwards is best in lifes journeys. Kind of regroup ready for the next adventure.

See I can be serious When I want :)

Zennmaster said...

I am sure you can be what you want to be... :)

treeep said...

love n luck to you

Zennmaster said...

I am hoping luck comes to me...definitely sure that love won't... :)