Monday, 16 March 2009

Listening to Loser!

Every once in a while I tend to feel like a loser, am sure a lot of you out there feel this way from time to time, and probably are good at keeping these feelings to yourself rather than share it with anybody, but not me, oh no! I have this habit of doing something loser like and do it till the cows come home to piss on me to wake me up and make me realize what a chuth I have been acting like. I mean normally a person has good sense when he is doing something where he loses his self respect. But not me, I don't think I quite comprehend leave alone grasping the concept of self respect when am in of these loser modes. And because of this failure to comprehend and grasp (even when there are people trying their best to bitch slap some of this concept into me). And because I lose so much of self respect in this way, a street bum who just ate his own shit for money would probably have more self respect than me at times like these.


 

For a man, self respect is equivalent to his balls, and hence even more important to a man than what it would mean to a woman. Maybe because women don't carry their family jewels with them on their body all the time, this is probably the same reason why men get into fights after getting hammered to safeguard their self respect and family jewels. I on the other hand, tend to keep losing them from time to time. The worst bit for me as a man is that I keep losing my family jewels to a woman, this not only makes me unattractive to women but, also unacceptable to men as part of their tribe. Frankly speaking, can't blame either of them. Women like men with big balls, and men respect other men with balls, but a man such as myself with no balls (figuratively speaking, of course) is something which is neither attractive nor respectful in any way. And because I know this bitter truth is what makes it even harder for me is to realize that I have once again lost my balls. Again.


 

This sucks and I suck… not in the good naughty way, but in the bad stupid way. This week has not been good. And I think its time I quit drinking. Ok, not quit, quit is too strong a word for me… take break from drinking for some time… Mostly because of the headaches I am getting and the blood thing…

4 comments:

treeep said...

oye looser...good to see u r doing ok.

Zennmaster said...

am sorry but i suck with names without faces... do I know you?

ps: yeah i seem to be doing about olrite..

treeep said...

i'm just one of those blog-hoppers. When I find someone i like i just decide to haunt them.

u r slow

Zennmaster said...

oh goody... one more faceless haunter...

being a guy gives me the privilege to be slow... =)