Sunday, 1 March 2009

I want to act!

You know as I am watching 'Swingers' the movie I can't help but think, of all the movies which were made into Hindi movies, this is one movie which I would love to watch, even better act in it. This is one movie where I would like to see my friends be themselves and try and capture a part of my life with this movie. I mean this is one of the those movies which is basically a guy-click. One of those movies which speaks in such profound guy speak that things which a guy usually takes about anywhere from a month to a decade to understand gets it by the end of the movie and makes a huge drastic change in the way he thinks, acts and behaves. This is one of those sleeper classics which not many people are quite aware of, but the ones who are usually tend to swear by it. This is one movie I would like to act in, am still kind of confused if I want to be the really young, lean and mean Vince Vaughn or the protagonist Mike… decisions, decisions… Think I will just defer taking this decision till the offer is made to me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.