Saturday, 14 March 2009

I am made of 2 parts!

Yes, 2 parts! And both of them are joined together with the help of a single joint at my back. One part are my 3 legs and the other half holds my torso in place. You wondering how I found about this? Well 5 minutes spent on the squash court made me realize that if Eeyor (of Winnie the Pooh fame) and a handicapped elephant had sex and had a son, that son of theirs would beat the shit out of me. Man, I haven't played a sport on a daily basis for I don't know what 4 – 5 years now? Man I feel like a bleeding ball of dough on court…

And I now realize as to why so few people take up to playing squash, you need a back which doesn't fucking creak, and am pretty sure that people who think that they have a back which doesn't creak then they are in for a fucking surprise… And another thing which I realized that there is a certain pattern to my wishes being granted… I need to wish for something, really badly, almost like a dying man wanting one last blow job from that hot looking nurse who takes his temperature, but I won't be granted that wish straight away… no siree… I need to be in this state for a really long time, and since this is one of the things that if you share it with others will make you look somebody gone senile much like the dude whose going to die wanting one last blow job instead of wanting to live further. And after a really long time, once you stop thinking about it, like the dude who was dying dies, and then after years the dude is reborn and grows up fast enough to find a look alike of the hot nurse and he gets want he wanted. It's a long winded theory, but its one which has not been disproved yet. Anyway, let me go and spray some of that iodex thing on back. Fuck! It hurts…

2 comments:

Ash said...

oh good, ur finally moving again! big surprise! keep it up tubbo, u can do it! :P i kno i will die 4 dis comment but soooo worth it! ;)

Zennmaster said...

like a bleeding goat suffering from thyroid problems I think you are bleating because you realized that you just signed your own death warrant...