Monday, 23 February 2009

Woo – Fucking – Hoo!

And no this is not something which the rest of the world is up to because of the Oscars… But as you can see, finally the little black book, looks like a little black book… And am happy I witnessed history being made with Slumdog sweeping the awards like India in T-20 world cup… But I definitely don't understand people talking about A R Rahman as if he was their cousin or son or something… Especially these madras dudes… Whats the connection people? You know what? Forgetaboutit… Don't tell me… =)

I love this new look… BTW did I tell you that I have fallen in love with the habit of taking hot showers… lets see how long this affair lasts… =)

4 comments:

Aparna said...

Fuking cool. How did you get this done??? and HOT SHOWERS?? Did you say Showers? and it involves water AC. What the heck is this world coming to?

Zennmaster said...

I know...Awesome isn't it...Just like me... :P

And yes, I did say showers, the taking bath in kinds... Well, after saving the world for so long, it was about time I soaked my feet in some hot water with a nice drink and a stoogie...

TSO said...

im liking this look. but the zodiac thing is gone anyway (*secretly: "thank god!"*).

Zennmaster said...

I din't know where to put the zodiac thing...I love that thing...its funny my kind of humor... you should look yours up... and it is mighty fucking true...