Monday, 9 February 2009

Wait is finally starting to end

Well, the wait for a job has ended, Dev D. has released. But you think that all the waiting has come to an end. But NO! there is still some more waiting, like the wait for me to actually go see Dev D., there is still some more waiting to get my damn salary of the month of December, waiting for the month of February to end so that I can then see my new salary land in my account.

The new job is not exactly what I would call one of those things which has my panties tied up in a knot, but it is still fun, and as soon as I begin to get my hands dirty I know it will grow more exciting. Though the designation is pretty cool… 'Brand Manager - Innovation'. Fancy eh? I think so too… so the waiting continues some more…

Though I also have come to a rather ugly revelation that I maybe jinxed as a son, it seems that any parent (of male-female composition) takes me as their son, they soon split up. It happened with my biological parents, now it happened with my foster parents. Though it is true that I was the who recommended to my foster mother that she not reconcile with my foster father, and I firmly believe that is what should have happened couple of months back, at least both my foster mother and father would have been on talking terms. But I have to give my foster mother due credit that she listens to her son. I currently now reside with my foster father. Things have taken a rather surprising turn with my biological father as well, after a rather nasty mail from side instigated by my biological mother's arrogance and stupidity, then led me to write a apology letter to my biological dad which was responded with an unexpected and heartfelt mail which blew me off with its sheer rawness and emotion behind it.

So the wait continues and so does the emotional atyachar… Will post once I have seen Dev D. now or if my salary gets credited…whichever happens first…

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

should I say Congratulations on the Brand Manager Innovation thing?

Zennmaster said...

danks... *blushing like a 6 yr old with pigtails*

Anonymous said...

lefty loosey righty tighty

A.Bushan said...

pig tails and arvind? aww. (=

Zennmaster said...

@ Anon - Am guessing lefty loosey righty tighty is a way your mother taught you to tie your pig tails...its almost cute...so cute that its almost making me revolt...

@Amrutha - =D, I always made a nice doll...wouldn't you say so...

A.Bushan said...

*ahem* OH yes, i totally treated you like the boy toy :P
Remember?

Zennmaster said...

totally... and I quite liked it too... =D

A.Bushan said...

Pretty brown eyes! (=

Zennmaster said...

I know...I quite like them myself...

Sh@@ter said...

haven't seen Dev D yet??
borrow sell steal kill .. get freaking ticket and watch it man.

Zennmaster said...

you telling me? lets jus say that I am out of options right now...