Monday, 2 February 2009

Q & A

  • Don't you think you seek attention purposely by speaking about your life in such hopeless terms?


     

    • I think I would have to say Yes! Though I don't suppose I use hopeless terms, but then again I know of at least one woman who thinks that. So Yes.


       

  • Are you sure you have a problem with commitment or is it just a facade for getting laid and owing no responsibility?


     

    • Yes, I have a problem with commitment. Though the times when I have gotten laid and there has been no commitment, I have felt horrible about myself. Turns out that I am a little girl after all.


       

  • What if the right girl came your way and you were too busy enacting this role that you have set for yourself and well you lost her in the process?


     

    • Hmmm, doesn't look like a question I can answer with a simple yes or no. But I will try anyway, if I lost the girl while I was enacting then I know for a fact that she was not the right girl, for one she never really did get past the superficial layer.


       

  • Will you answer them?


     

    • Yes.


 

Keep the questions coming…(if you want the context for the questions then here you go…)


 

4 comments:

AJ said...

who is this jobless person who sent you the questions da? really..

Zennmaster said...

you know one of those anon commentators...

Stranger in a strange land said...

You're missing a polygraph machine!

Zennmaster said...

and so is the damn prize money...