Wednesday, 25 February 2009

I have a temper and beautiful feet!

Well, surprise, surprise… I have a temper, if somebody is under the assumption that I don't have a short fuse who tends to blow up every now and then, more now than then… Yesterday, had an argument about something totally inconsequential and before you can say "Hulk" I lost it… now I have learnt enough from my father (biological one of course) not to hit others… no matter how angry I get, I never raise my hands on anybody well not till a push comes to a shove.

When I lose it, I literally do lose, not many people have bore witness to it, for the people who have, it is always a scary sight… So, consider this as one of those things people tell other people to be wary off. And remember I am the kind of guy who takes immense sadistic pleasure in telling you 'I fucking told you so'…

Moving on away from my ugly temper, I quite like my feet. I know a lot of women (actually almost all the women) who are insecure about the way their feet looks like, some call them man feet, some just want to chop them off and get it replaced like in 'The Island' or 'Gattaca'. But I quite like my feet, there are very few things I actually pay attention to in my perfect anatomy (which I believe will be exhibited for future generations as an example, I also have a strong feeling that I risk a higher probability of being abducted by aliens then other normal people) in which feet were secondary to my hair. Now since I started working I have not really paid attention to my hair but I am still very particular about my feet. I take immense pride in taking off shoes and socks and placing my feet up on the coffee table for the world to witness what a fine pair of soles I possess. What can I say? I am a bit of a showoff…

The other thing is that since I am particular about these 2 things, you know scalp hair and feet, I like the au-natural look, I don't like streaked hair, I don't like toe rings you know anything which takes away the focus from what it truly should look like. I think my obsession with my feet is because when I was a little kid and my brother was more little than chicken little himself, he met with a cycle accident (well, if you ask me he kind of deserved it, was trying to steal my thunder on the day when I learnt how to ride the cycle) which took away a chunk of his flesh from his feet leaving his feet looking like somebody caught in the bush fire and comes out alive, kind of like Hollow man after he gets burnt. I think the missing flesh is still missing… Maybe this is why I like my feet more than other people like their own feet, not that I want to take away anything from my fabulously soft, smooth pink feet. (They remind people of babies feet, helps in scoring with the ladies… interesting tip, a lot of women have feet fetish, I don't know how that works, but I am definitely not complaining)

The other thing I like, is my nose, though I would have wanted to say my luscious lips but I like my nose more than my lips. My nose has this sharp aquiline majestic thing about it, one of the many other things which helps getting the nookie. I sometimes think whilst I lay panting what is that in me which women find appealing? Or for that matter anybody leave alone women, but women more importantly because you know for the ding – dong. I mean I get very uncomfortable in large gatherings, and hence tend to say shit and make other people feel awkward and embarrassed, I don't really give a rat's ass to what you have to say as long as it is contradicting to what I have to say and you are willing to have a discussion/argument/fight about it. I am not nice, actually if you look at it I am just plain insulting… Then why?

I guess the nose and the feet help by suggesting that I am the best mate they can ever find in this lifetime and for humanities sake need to enter into wild procreation so that the human kind can still evolve. Or is it something else? I will never know… But whatever it is, I have always wanted to be the kind of guy who women approach and say "Athul!!! I want to have sex with you" in a non – gigolo sort of a way. But I think I will always be the guy who people are afraid of to what I will say or do… I have asked people if that is a good thing or a bad thing… and most of them said it's a good thing… I think they are just bull shitting… Anyway, I am going to go and switch on the geyser…The affair with the hot shower continues… =D

5 comments:

Aparna said...

Move away from the mirror and get over yourself. After a point you sound very gay ! Puleeese !!

Zennmaster said...

you are just jealous that my feet look better than your feet... grow up...

ps: One doesn't really stand in front of a mirror to check their feet... they look down...

Aparna said...

i am very jealous that you a pink feet like babies.. oh come on!! and then when i meant move the mirror.. i said about your nose and the hair.. !! Oh gaaawd !!

Anonymous said...

Dude you're such a chick. You sound like a guy trying to be a girl :P

Ari

Zennmaster said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... me thinks its due to the extreme amount of time spent with women... need to change back to my old caveman bit...