Monday, 26 January 2009

I am Dev D. and I am in love with Chanda

Yes, as the fever of Emosonal Atyachar catches the fancy of millions around the world and as the film is poised to make history once it releases, I thought let me write something recapping the month of Jan while the sound track of Dev D reverberates against the walls of my room.

Highlights of Jan

  • Had a huge fallout with my non – existent family which now translates that I have now successfully burnt all bridges of a reconciliation with my said family.
    • Not really sure how I feel about it, there are times when I get pretty upset thinking about the ways things have turned out in my well known dysfunctional family and at times I feel whatever has happened has happened for the good. Tried reconciling with my dad, don't think it had any effect on him though, there is no way I am talking with my mum or any of her relatives.
  • The job search continues
    • Well if anybody knows when the whole recession thing is going to end, do me a favor and let me know.
  • My bank account is equivalent to the number of times Gollum (that thing from LOTR) has gotten laid
    • As far as my knowledge goes, the answer would be zilch, I may be wrong, you never know if that thing did get lucky, but if he did, that would be something wouldn't it.
  • Exams got over
    • All 4 of them, and about time too I should say, though I have a strong feeling that I am going to flunk accounts and financial statements paper. How in god's name do they expect a guy who hates dealing with money to play around with numbers which are represented in monetary units. It sucks, period.
  • Basically asking people to get me a publisher who will then give me book writing deal worth some good money.
  • My culinary skills has improved by leaps and bounds, and I don't mind showing it off, as long as whoever wants to eat has to bring me smokes and booze. There is no free anything, you know.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My!My! you sound like you need a jaadu ki jappi

Zennmaster said...

you bet i do... I would quite like it if it was Chanda who was giving it...

anN-series said...

oh my god!...i was watching the teaser of the movie and thinking it fit u perfectly!!

Zennmaster said...

=) I am going to take your name in reference when people call me delusional... :D