Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Karan Arjun

Watching Karan Arjun on TV after ages, and every single time I watch one of these movies it just takes me on an emotional roller coaster rides. The movie still excites me, as I want find myself smiling and cheering Karan and Arjun to beat the crap out of the villains, as I still find me singing along to all the songs (I still remember majority of the lyrics). There are few things in life which get me excited like movies, and I have to say this was probably the golden period of Hindi cinema. Masala movies ruled the roost, defied logic, defied every single psychical and meta-psychical law ever formulated and created by man. The true definition of escapist cinema, I am pretty sure a lot of people would find themselves ridiculing these movies now, or find it below their standards to accept the fact that these are the movies they rooted for when they were growing up, it is something like Macarena, you know you did the Macarena when the song came out, though now you would just shrug yourself in embarrassment till they wither away.

Anyway, let me jump around and air-sword fight some more now, the ads got over, and the villains have realized that Karan Arjun are back in town to avenge their death. This is AWESOME!


 

Ps: Will try and recap the year gone by sometime soon, hopefully before the new year.


 

3 comments:

Stranger in a strange land said...

Andaaz apna apna FTW !

Zennmaster said...

what does FTW mean?

Stranger in a strange land said...

FTW = For the Win (Apparently)