Tuesday, 11 November 2008

New Fad!

I have no idea where I caught this bug from, but for the last couple of days I have been tripping on hard core Bollywood songs. And when I am tripping on something which has caught my fancy, I don't just let it lie in the background, it takes the centre stage, like for instance, after having seen Quantum of Solace, I was James Bond, on her Majesty's Service avenging Vesper's death drinking Vespers.

I highly recommend the following songs to all those who want to have a conversation with me on any sort:

  1. Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! – Oye lucky! Lucky Oye!
  2. Jugni - Oye lucky! Lucky Oye!
  3. Tu Raja Ki Dulari - Oye lucky! Lucky Oye!
  4. Jaane Kyun – Dostana
  5. My Desi Girl – Dostana
  6. Utahle Ya Phenk De – Dil Kabadi
  7. Ok Tata Done – Dil Kabadi
  8. Alvida – Dasvidaniya
  9. Tu Meri Dost Hai – YuuvRaj
  10. Tu Muskara – Yuuvraj
  11. Haule Haule – Rab ne bana di Jodi
  12. Tujh mein Rab diktha hai - Rab ne bana di Jodi
  13. Emotional Atyachar – Dev D


 

Now this is what my not gutted (from living the life of a rockstar) gut tells me –

  • Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! Is most definitely going to be money well spent. With awesome songs, and Paresh Rawal in a triple role, what more do we need.
  • Dostana feels bit icky, though it is for certain that John Abraham is going to be the show stealer, which is more than apparent from the teasers. Priyanka looks hotter than hot, well the other twerp, well he just looks like a twerp.
  • Dil Kabadi is not really going to get people's pulse racing. But would certainly be good use of 2 hours of one's life, at least I am hoping for.
  • Yuvraaj, well it is just going to sink. Except for the music, and Katrina Kaif.
  • Rab ne Bana di Jodi is going to be awesome. AWE-SOME! Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

been quite a time no post ...y?