Sunday, 14 September 2008

I am Gorgeous!



Well apart from me being sick and trying to nurse myself back to good health by consuming copious amounts of sweet corn chicken soup and watching re-runs of 3rd rock from the sun…I realized couple of things

• I am not Harry Solomon, like I believed I was…I am Dick Solomon…The High Commander…

• I am gorgeous…(the video should be sufficient to reiterate this point)

• Chicken soup works wonders for you when you have the flu but the effects are very short lasting

• Sex again is something like chicken soup…you feel good when you are having it…and after some time you are back to spitting mucous out of your nasal system

• I am gorgeous…
• It turns out, women actually think men who do rigorous physical activities are far better than the ones who don’t…even when men who don’t do physical activities can beat the crap out of men who go to gym

• Even I can do back flips off monkey bars…(every army brat who is not a fairy can do it…think most gay army brats can also do it)

• I am gorgeous…

• It turns out I am a ego centric maniac… took really long time to realize that…But…I am the High Commander…

• I am tall, I am smart, I am sexy…and I am GORGEOUS…

Or maybe just maybe...I may be suffering from major illusions or is it dis illusion ...you think they might have put some magic mushrooms in that soup...ah whatever! I am GORGEOUS!

3 comments:

Vatsav said...

eew chicken soup.

Peppered rasam works equally fine.

Vatsav said...

btw

gay army brats can beat the crap out of you anytime.

Zennmaster said...

well i don't know how to make this 'rasam' thing you are talking about... and 2 not every single thing talking about gays is to be taken seriously...

ps: Lighten up...you veggie eating FOB...