Friday, 12 September 2008

Fucking tagged again

There used to be a time when I used to think why doesn't anybody tag me but now fucking everybody tagging me, the entire novelty is wearing off… But like all the other tags this one again looks interesting, so will give it a shot…


 

Ten Things You Wish You Could Say To People Right Now (names withheld).

- You are my god mother and I owe my life to you, every time I tell my story to somebody I tell that you are the reason why I am alive…and I mean it
- I love you…and when I do die, you will find a note lying on my pillow saying I love you till I die…
- You are a bastard…you broke all my notions about what I thought friendship is all about…I don't think I can ever view another person with the same trust as I used too…
- You are the one person I will always look upto, even though you are 12 days younger to me, you are my hero…
- I wish I lived life like you dude…
- I loved you when I first saw you, when I finally did say it to you, it was after more than a decade and a half and I realized then that life moves on and does not stop and revolve around somebodies
- I am sorry but what I did to you was just not fucking fair on my behalf…
- I am sorry for having broken your heart…even when I knew that I was breaking your heart…
- I cheated on you…believe it or not…my morals had taken a hike long before I acknowledged it…
- I am sorry that things have come to this end…but you have been a stupid woman and you probably deserve whatever you are getting…

Nine Things About Yourself
which not many people know…


- I lie a fucking lot…
- I am a insecure bastard at the end of it all…
- I used to have a body to die for…now it's just a big 'O' and not the awesome one…
- I do not like people repeating things…
- I have morals…but can never define them…
- I was not always like the way I am…I was a complete opposite to whatever you get to see today…and the old self just surprises people…
- Sometimes I fear I will move over to the dark side…
- I love the concept of anarchy…
- I love honest truth more than fake assed compliments, but don't like negative criticism which is meant to break a person's soul…

Eight Ways To Win Your Heart


- Pamper me like a little kid…
- Put up with every single whim and fancy of mine…but at times reign me in with logic…
- Intelligent conversations…
- Tell me what to do…I like to be control but I love suggestions…
- Never take shit from me…make sure you put your foot down when you know am just being a dick for the sake of being a dick…
- Laugh with me…for hours together…
- Share your deepest darkest secrets with me and have faith in me that I will never disclose those secrets to anybody else…
- Pre-empt my thinking and broaden my horizon…

Seven Things That Cross Your Mind A Lot

- When will I get loads of money that I never have to think about money ever again…
- Fuck! Have to watch this movie…
- I love this song…
- Think I will write about this…
- I don't think I can ever live with anybody…
- How will life be when I have my twins and the dog…

Six Things You Wish You Never Did.

- Not tell nish how much she meant to me…
- Move from Delhi to Chennai…
- Cheat on a woman while being in a relationship…
- Kill myself…
- Drink…
- Get to know the truth about VJ and Gopal…
- Understand the value of money…

Five Turn-Off's

- Hypocrites
- Dishonesty
- Pretense…
- Extremists…
- Dumbness

Four Turn-On's

- Honesty
- Intelligence
- Humor
- Did I mention intelligence…

Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die

- Change the world…
- Get my life made into a documentary…
- Change the world…

Two Smileys' that Describe You

- B-|

- :P ( though I honestly don't think the whole brooding thing gets captured in a smiley)

One Confession.

- I wish I could tell my father I respected him while he had my respect…

I am not tagging anybody on this one…just way too many tags dude…if anybody wants to do this be my fucking guest and let me know that you guys are doing it so that I can fucking read it…

5 comments:

TSO said...

you know you love these tags coz you get to write about being all "fucked up". so stop pretending you dont! i enjoyed this post.

Zennmaster said...

hehehhehehe... true...tags are fun...not all...but mostly fun...and think you got your spellings all wrong...its not 'fucked up'...it is AWESOME...I am awesome... B-)

pulkit said...

Awesome, eh??? well i liked this one...lists always get me hooked :)

Zennmaster said...

whatever floats your boat sally... =)

Abid said...

Well, That's one awesome list there.. ;) Anyways how you doin bro??