Thursday, 28 August 2008

This trip’s playlist

Well, equipping myself for a trip requires me to make sure that I take the following things along

  1. Clean shirts, iron them (hate feeling sweaty and stinky) and hope that a cute girl sits next to me
  2. Toothbrush
  3. Deo (the most important thing)
  4. Boxers (optional)
  5. Laptop
  6. IPod with a new revised playlist (every time, the day before the trip goes into getting my itinerary and logistics and in revising the playlist)
  • Playlist for this trip
    • The way – Fastball
    • Fake it – Seether
    • All summer long – Kid Rock
    • Build me up buttercup – The foundations
    • Never too late – Three days grace
    • Long road to ruin – Foo Fighters
    • Your ex-lover is dead – The stars
    • So far away – staind
    • I wish I was a punk Rocker – Sandi Thom
    • All around me – Fly leaf
  • Then there are the usual stuff
    • Metallica
    • ABBA
    • OST's from Manorama Six feet under, Siingh is Kiing, Ugly and Pagli, Rock on, Kismat Konnection, De Talli, Anwar, I see you, etc etc
    • John Mayer
    • Eminem
    • KT Tunstall
    • Brandi Carlile
    • Sheryl crow
    • Lucky Al
    • Jagjit Singh
    • Elvis Presley
    • Collective soul
    • Phil Collins
    • Nickelback
    • Pearl Jam
    • Bryan Adams
    • So on and so forth
  • Can't get the bullet shit to move back, so will continue with this shit only
  • Aviators
  • Suit (optional)
  • Loads of cash

Guess that's about it I guess. Though, if you think you got some songs which I would like let me know, will add them up on me playlist and who knows what dreams it may bring along.

No comments: