Monday, 11 August 2008

I think am going to rip somebody’s head off!

Ok. I really don't understand couple of things with regards to people. Why is it that people think it is fucking hilarious to instigate me just to get a reaction out, not about frivolous trivial, shit like world peace when one is staying in a well furbished environment. But about things I feel deeply with a strange sense of passion, it is not really an explainable phenomenon. I mean everybody has their extreme points of view, and when it is so different from the audience you are talking to, you know it is best to fucking shut the fuck up!

Why the fuck am I fucking rambling? Well let me see, because a certain somebody (fucking chuth, yes you fucker, I know you will be fucking read this and feel like shit) talked shit about Ajit Agarkar. Now he is just Santa Claus, some people believe in him, and some people don't. But how fucking rude is it for people who don't believe in Santa Claus to go bursting other people's bubble. I mean sure you can plaster your face with a shitty smile which is nothing but your snot filled with sarcasm coming down the corners of your lips. Lick it up bitch, but unlike you, I understand people's sense and sensibilities especially about things which they care about. Don't be a fucking smart ass agnostic in front of a god fearing fuck. It's just poor fucking manners dude.

Well all you want is a fucking reaction from me then be fucking ready to fucking fight. Because trust me nobody would like the sound of bone crunching than me, at this point of time at least. So just in case you fucking missed the point smart-just-grown-mustache-asshole, you do not fucking talk shit about Ajit Agarkar. You do not talk about any of my fucking relationships, if you don't fucking believe how fucked they there then good for you, because honestly trying to make you believe is something I am not thinking all the fucking time, because as I remember somebody did call me as a guy who has his head stuck deep between his ass. You don't really want me to take my head out of the ground like the ostrich to whoop your butt and realize how shitty your really is. I do play with fucking people's head; you should about know that more than me. So learn your manners the next fucking time will you.


 

Ps: I am pretty fucking sure that I am going to feel bad about this blog sometime later in the fucking night. But you fucking crossed the line on this one mate. There are some things which will never change for the love of life. Me, being an asshole probably tops the list in a lot of people's mind.

Pps: did you notice that I did not hold your mallu-ness and make a scathing remark about other mallu's? Because one really should hold other people to blame when they learnt their fucking manners and you were busy getting your face stuffed with the fucking watchman's dick up your ass.

Ppps: I have come to the conclusion, not all mallu's are fucking dumb fucking fuck wits, and it's just some of them who tend to keep waving the flag spoiling other people's mallu-ness.

10 comments:

Vatsav said...

"did you notice that I did not hold your mallu-ness and make a scathing remark about other mallu's?"

uhmm...cos that'd be racist.

Zennmaster said...

that means that am not a racist...which is a good thing I suppose...in certain parts of the world you political wanting to change the world boy...

Vatsav said...

lol.

thats why we shud marry and have kids.

Zennmaster said...

this is why there is restraining order against you...

Vatsav said...

hahaha.

asshole.

Vatsav said...

just imagine,

we shall have super-queer, super political, super awesome radical actvist-y kids.

Zennmaster said...

got 2 words for you... Dream On!

Vatsav said...

lol.

what about the ones we already have?

Vatsav said...

u alcoholic father, can't even remember the ones you've contributed your sperm for!

kurian said...

In full agreement dude...

I think Mahesh made his presence felt leaving you longing for his absence... Since he said shit so much about Ajit Agarkar (and he also probably said that Ishant Sharma or Zaheer Khan is the best bowler...blah blah)...you should have killed him...