Sunday, 27 July 2008

Letter to self…

So, first round of exams are done, did pretty decently. Should score pretty good, not worried about, have to pull out the schedule for the next batch of exams, and just finished celebrating first round of celebrations. Finished watching this movie called 'Definitely, maybe', and till the very end the movie looked like my life being played out. Yeah, I know feel that with almost every other movie. And guess what? I finally got the name for my dog. Manny! How does that sound? Huh? Think it will do just fine irrespective of whether the dog will be a he or a she. Kind like the daughter Maya in the movie too, the same little girl in little miss sunshine, there is something in her eyes when she cries you want to do everything possible and the impossible to see her smile.


 


Ladies and gentlemen! Presenting to you Manny…


 

So what if I can't have Armaan. I got Manny. =)

3 more years kiddo! 3 more years… Just hang in there…

-Arvind

No comments: