Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Masala Weekend!

Well it certainly was a long ass weekend. And it packed in the whole bollywood masala...Loved every single thing whichever I can remember.

But the weekend did start off on a sad fucking note, and I really am surprised as to how a guy like me could actually feel such shit and to top it all voice it out... Asif, my room-mate decided to move back to mallu land. More than a room-mate he was more like my confidante you know, he was a simple guy coming from the land where they pronounce 12 0'clock as toul.

I was the city slicker, having no identity and he was the village bumpkin who was strongly rooted to his. There are very few people I open up to and he was one of them, he was one of the very few people who you can just take a look at them and know that they will never hold anything against you, and are the typical stereotypes of yaar which amitabh's movies featured.

Not only did he teach me the value of money, but was the most patient of all who would put up with all my mood-swings, whims and fancies and had his own sweet way of saying no.

But shit happens! and life just flushes it all away to bring in fresh load. Will miss the fucker. Hope things pan out all right for him. And will make sure that I always look after his back just like he did for me.

So anyway as I was trying to cope with the absence of Asif, Kurian my other smart-talking-I-think-I-have-a-sense-of-humor mallu boy, decided that it would be a good idea to wake me up on a holiday and entice me to play.

Very to the power N where N tends to infinity bad idea. But he did manage to drag me to the field. And as luck would have it, who was as fed up with his enthu talks as me, made sure that no body else came out to play. So I was busy cursing the shit out of him, I decided to make the most of having been woken up, and decided I will go to the salon for a shave.

Now Kurian, humorless bastard decides to take a turn thinking his tuk-tuk is some sorta avatar to street hawk, skidded on gravel, and I came tumbling down after.

Turns out god does have a fair bit of justice in him, he gave kurian a lot more ( who hell yeah!) bruises than me. =)

So one whole day went off with me yelling at him, and applying that powdery shit they gave him at the hospital. Yes the fucker went to get a tetanus when I kept on telling him, tetanus is for pussies...

Like I said, brilliant weekend. Had, emotions, drama, action, dialogues you know the complete making of a talkie... Hope something eventful takes place at office too... you know something nice... like getting a raise or a promotion...

Think the pain-meds are giving me a high...

Anyway, till next time...

So long SUCKERS!!! =D

3 comments:

angry ballerina said...

Well, seems like SOMEONE had a good time.

Dipika said...

You had mallu roomates???!!! that's frikin zimbly awesome!!

im foolish to be doing this said...

fucker!! remember the days when i used to nail the value of money into ur head and u just shot it back at me...well im glad that u r atleast getting the gyaan from somewhere.. Go dhas his own weird way of filling up things lol!!!