Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Am Tagged!!!

Am tagged WHOOHOO!!! well this OTT reaction is cos of 2 things...

1. I finally realized how this tag thing works AND
2. Well enlightenment... WOOHOO don really think I need to explain that again now do I?

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
Om Shanti Om... And what a paisa vasool it was... ShahRukh rules... Hope my tenth grade teachers are reading this...

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
"We are like that only" some woman on indian consumers bucking every single prediction made about them. Its brilliant stuff... but obvious for the nerds...

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Strip Pictionary... Miss the days when adhy was off for dance classes with his girl trying to get laid... Charan, Gopal and me came up with our own rules and laughed at adhy being a jerk and embarrassing the crap out of everybody at barista... Siigh!!!

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Think it will have to be India Today, thought cosmo always talked shit, and femina was to fucking boring ( mum used to read that, and if I couldn lay my hands on the newspaper when I went to the loo femina makes for a really bad read...)

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Smell of earth after the rains... and the smell of a woman... it is unique to each woman... and each one of those scents is intoxicating...

6. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Songs...which I love... I know that I def don like my dad's voice trying to wake me up or me mum nagging the crap out of me...

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
When I know that am caught for some shit I have done when I knew it was wrong thing to do from the beginning. Like 2 timing...

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?

Fuck!!! where are the smokes???

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chole-Kulche wala outside my school in Delhi.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Think it will be some awesomely awesome name which when women hear it will make their knees knock against each other and tie their panties into a knot if the kid is a boy. Will name him Armaan. If its a girl then will name her some exotic name like Ada. I think I should still keep my day job, instead of trying to come up with kid's names...

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?
I did pay off my dad so that he stops blaming my way of living life... will pay off mum so that she stops emo-black mailing me into buying her shit...and buy myself an island and rule it... A La-Akbar the great kinda shit...

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
Yes. Controlled Aggression. Make it a point to do so whenever am fucking mighty pissed off.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Would dumb Bimbettes count here??? o.0

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
They are awesome... Just that as long as I don get wet...

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
WAS??? you are gotta be kidding me... but no fear.. there will be a day when I will run away with my dad's car... right after I learn how to drive a car...

16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Rum and Coke with a dash of sweet lime... the sweetest poison ever...


17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD
kick my boss's ass to neverland...


18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?NO!!!
Yes. I like the fried stems.. they are kinda crunchy...I always wonder why people keep talking shit abt broc's They are nice...


19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Electric blue... and Have algae green color eye contacts...

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Calcutta, Jalandhar, Jorhat, Delhi, Chennai, Madurai, Bangalore, Goa, Jodhpur, Shimla, Mumbai, Jaipur, Darjeeling, this is boring list to write...


21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
the football which those 5 guys play with that small ball...

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
Funny/Mallu/Tomboy/Chatterbox. That would be one thing.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
I am scared to venture there.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Oh Hell yea! with minor adjustments...

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Anything but a morning person.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny Side up. There is something very comforting to look at eggs made this way.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Definitely on the lazy boy infront of the TV.

28. FAVORITE PIE?
Apple.

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mango.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

* Angry Ballerina
* Hammy Boy wannabe House
* M's Blog
* My (possibly) Gay Brother
* Red's blog... Funny Guy

4 comments:

anN-series said...

dude which sschool in delhi did u go to???.....n u take dumb bimbettes to bed....watever happend to the intelligent women???

Zennmaster said...

the greatest school ever... Kendriya vidyalaya Pitam Pura... hey tell that to the big guy downstairs... sometimes he jus won't listen to me...

angry ballerina said...

YOU ARE SO ON BITCH!

A.J said...

Hey i did them too... !!