Thursday, 7 February 2008

Yahoo.com and Relationships...

Ok... following are the list of Q's yahoo.com (which are listed here and you can see that am not Bull shitting you...click this shit... ) said can tell me if you (I) have a good relationship choice... so I have answered mine... mail back with your answers... and we shall see if yahoo is correct or wrong... the mailing ID would be... don.osiris@gmail.com (Yea! right!... as if anybody is actually going to mail in...) Anyhoo... here goes nothing...

1. Kids or no kids

Yes... twins preferably... boys would be more fun...

2. Smoking or no smoking

Till the kids come... after that am still pondering... am not yet decided... but before that... Definite...

3. Drinking or no drinking? (Same for drugs)

not so much... occasional party types... Everybody knows I can't really handle my drink before I throw up... :P

4. Religious beliefs: Match? Blend? Clash

doesn't really matter but the kids def will have to be more secular... so no leanings towards to
any one religion...Though organized religion is a big no no...

5. Who works? Who stays home (especially when the kids come along)

preferably both work... and then when the kids come then we take turns... I think there is something called paternity leave for me...

6. Who wants to live where?

hmmm.. this is always a bummer... Haven't decided yet... need to talk on tis one...I would love delhi... but open to other places also... but def not chennai...not blore... not Bbay...

7. Who controls the checkbook

You... most def you... no doubt about that....I cant handle money for nuts...

8. What is your personal relationship with his/her family? Too distant? Too close Too weird?
Appropriate to your standards?

They should love me and I should love them... you know the whole deal about warm hugs and shit... I mean when you are fooling around its with each other... but when you are marrying... you are getting married to a family and friends... so... very important for me that her family and friends like me... otherwise...it is damn depressing...

9. How are holidays spent? At home? With family? Alone? Vacationing

vacationing... but mostly prefer at home...but would love to travel, btw light luggage am not going to be like my parents carrying around the entire house in the name of travelling... and I like everything planned out...

10. Windows opened or closed? Heat/AC on or off

windows open... don like the AC too much... you can have it on if I get the quilt...but the fan is def stays on... I cant sleep if its off... the silence is deafening... can't go to sleep like that...

11. What side of the bed must you (he/she) sleep on

I get to sleep under the fan... (the fan has to be on... even if the AC is on or off... )... you can sleep on the other side... and you can cuddle till I go to sleep or am awake and watching TV... after that I need space to spread my legs... and i like sleeping on my tummy... so...

12. Where to spend vacations? Leisure time

anywhere... but far from work... beaches preferably...coffee shops... and most preferably places which allow smoking... all non-smoking places are out of the window...

13. Sick: Left alone or babied

babied to the hilt...whats the point of me getting sick if I cant be babied and pampered... I may also pretend to fall sick if i want to be pampered... Though I will pretend I don't like it will throw tantrums but I love it...

14. Appropriate gift giving: birthdays? Yuletide holidays? Special occasions

birthdays... the rest spending time is enough i suppose...Though I hate suprises... i hate them... so tell me you are going to get me a gift and you can choose not to tell me what it is...

15. Who does what around the house

you clean... and I dirty the place up... you take the dog out for shitting and i feed it... you get the Idea... ;)

16. What is acceptable hygiene

whatever i do is acceptable... ;) (that included infrequent shitting times, wearing shoes in the
house, not taking baths for days...) eating the fruits without washing them first... all this is acceptable by me...

17. What are his/her hobbies, pastimes

anything... nothing specific...

18. Preferences: Music? Movie? Book favorites

all kinds...but being open to the kind of music I like is a must... They may ridicule it but they should not abhor it...

19. Favorite foods

anything... and yes that includes Non-veg... and I won't cook it but I will order it...Though I would like it if you can cook it once in a while... i prefer you being veg... gives way to a lot of fun talks... ;)

20. Pets or no pets? What kind

Def yes... DOGS...

21. Decisions about the children: School, church, discipline, allowance, extra curricular activities,
friends, and curfew?

the discipline bit and the fees and all you take care I will take care of spoiling them...

22. Mealtimes: Early or late

depends on the mood...

23. Furniture: Vintage or contemporary

contemporary i suppose...it should have this smart look about the place... you get to do the Master bedroom and the kitchen and the living room... i get to do the entertainment room... ;)

24. Sleeping habits: Four hours or eight?

more than 8? preferably 10-12 hours...for me... though you may sleep for 5-6 hours...

4 comments:

A.J said...

Spartan....read ur answers again king? Do you think you would get some one who would answer

15. Who does what around the house

I clean... and you dirty the place up... I take the dog out for shitting and you feed it... you get the Idea... ;)?????

U will not marry this dumb chik...she is not ur type...!!!!
Get a life!!

Anonymous said...

Dude your blog is so sad u should go suck dick!

wishlists said...

hahahahahaahaha!!!... this is hilarious ..simply hilarious! The fucker lost it! AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

Goodness! I forsee a long single life for u... or an unhappy marriage. I really hope for your own sake that you're not serious about those answers!!!