Monday, 18 February 2008

My Brother is Gay

My brother is gay or so I thought. But turns out the slimy little chuth actually likes women. Who would have guessed. Though am pretty sure he has more conversations and steamy scenes with them in his head than in real life. I know for a fact that if I told this to my mum she would be mighty pleased. But not like that fucker treats her any well. But seriously, he had all the inklings of a man destined to walk and swing on the other side. I have mentioned before that I have nothing against gay/lesbains (lesbians...sigh!!! they are so hot!!!) anyway... I mean look at me, if I had anything against them then would I given my brother to their cause free of cost.

But it turns out he does like girls. His age I suppose. Who gives a rat's ass anyway. Poor guy. He is going to fall into the LJBF (Let's just be friends Zone) so often that am sure that the gay movement will soon find their prodigal soldier coming back to their ranks. Oh btw... turns out... my brother happens to read my blog on and off and is now aware of the different dynamics present in the family from my perspective. And this is what he has got to say... (His english and language are horrible... and if I am saying that then you can quite imagine...)

Read what he has got to say @ http://ashwynsblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/k-abt-rest-of-my-swot-analysis.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

read ur bro's blog, he aint to Gay.. he is all "man"..jus too good for you..!!!

Anonymous said...

"I've got nothing against gays and lesbians"...

Dude, that's a very heterosexist comment. Gays and lesbians do not need your approval for living.

d SINNER!!! said...

thanx for droppin by a thot...

:)keep scribblin...whatever, seems 4 ur brother ur the hero....

:D

anN-series said...

read ur bros blog...u sound quite deadly..quite unlike the person i knew in school..damn u were a chuppa rustom...after reading his post realised i too share the same bond wid my sister..folks has been partial to me..

gunj said...

wat do u this is a gay/lesbian's CAUSE??

Zennmaster said...

anon: babe/Babette... am happy for you and my brother that you know he is all man... I think I was "trying" to say the same thing....

Anon: Dude/Dudette... Lighten "the fuck" up... the fuck bein silent... as always...

Ann: Deadly? Din you know I was the inside man for G.I Joe in Commander Cobra's special armed forces? I was under cover you see, bubble wrap to be more precise...

Gunj: Am not entirely sure what your Q is... but if you are askin me if this is a gay lesbian cause... the answer is NO!!! This is abt a foundation called Grant My wish, where my refers to Me in english, Naan in tamil, Njano in mallu, Main in hindi...though we prefer cash payments you are welcome to drop a cheque in my account #...

onmyowntrip said...

Zenmaster .....

You're very interesting I can see the layers of complexities in your blogs...........

If this is you and not some
I-don't-know-where-I-belong posser I think you should Live with it !
It's perfectly NORMAL to feel this way you don't have to be GAY/LESBIAN/METROSEXUAL/HETROSEXUALto feel emotions.....
Face it unfortunately you're human !!!!!!!!