Monday, 3 December 2007

Things which I realized...

Things which I realized drunk out of my head 0430 hrs in the morning.

1. I ask a lot of questions, and I brain fuck myself.
2. I should never be left alone for prolonged periods of time.
3. I do not like to be emotionally overwhelmed. I do not think that me crying is empowering me in any way, I feel weak and I hate to do that. But fortunately for me, am back to crying alone. Nobody knows when and how hard I cry.
4. I don't like to answer questions I don't want to answer.
5. It doesn't take much for me to get angry and go on a self destruct mode, all you gotta do is be a jerk and not bother listening to the things am saying and to the things am not saying. You turn myopic with me and you are killing me.
6. I feel much better when I am done washing out the wimpy-ness out of my body without anybody noticing the amount of it I got inside me.
7. Am not as strong as I thought I was.
8. I need help.
9. Serious major Help.

No comments: