Monday, 26 November 2007

Mind it.

" itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai....kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai...aap sabne mujhe meri chahat se mila diya...thanks, thanks very much, kehte hai ki filmon ki tarah hamari zindagi mein bhi end tak sab theek hee ho jaata hai..happys endings...aur agar theek naa ho toh woh the end nahi, picture abhi baaki hai mere dost..." - Om Prakash Makhija

Well I finally did manage to watch Om Shanti Om. Now if you remember me doing a Nostradamus about how Om Shanti OM being something of trend starter. And no this is not another review about how awesomely great this movie was, or how SRK is called King and for how many reasons, and I have3 already mentioned Deepika Padukone being the next rage long before she was one of many models on the ramps. ( Reference : Charan ) . Though it has been such a long time since somebody created such huge flow of blood in male groin, and cardiac arteries, I mean I think the last time somebody had such an effect was when Priety Zinta debuted you know.

No, but this post is all about this one single dialogue, which I think is inspired from "Alchemist" - Paulo Coelho. This is something which every die hard romantic such as myself keeps saying to myself, and finds a reason to wake up in the morning and look at the phone for the time. For those of you who have seen the movie, there is this sad song, "Jag Soona Soona Lage" which for some odd reason tore my heart apart and I cried, yes the same way women do when they are watching a movie and they are over-whelmed by the emotional roller-coaster ride they find themselves in, and suddenly I realized I was not afraid to wear my emotions on my sleeve, earlier no matter with whom I was watching a movie with, no matter how intimate we have been, I never allowed myself to drop my guard. And this is true. I have whole load of references for that.

And this is exactly what am saying. This dialogue was a positive reinforcement for me for the things I have done and the single defiant act of me sticking out for myself. I mean there have been bad situations, and I always thought that was the "THE END". Like back in school when I was in my 11th and 12th grade, or when I found that relationships was just a whole load of bollocks for a lot of people and it was just a passe and nothing serious and my very belief of a fairy tale was something I was questioning on an alarming regularity, and always I knew there had to be a happy ending, and I think life is arriving at end of part of one of my life here.

I would like to list all the names here who have helped me reach this happy ending of part one of my life. But folks its all OK. Don't Mind it. Scroll down to see if your names are featured.

1. Madhu Rampal Ma'am (my math teach from 6th to 9th grade)
2. Anju Sharma Ma'am (my science teach from 7th to 9th grade)
3. Mohit Tikoo (the single guy who taught me what friendship is all about and what being cool is all about)
4. Preethi D Rao ( my god-mother)
5. Ammamma ( my grandma )
6. Appa ( my father for toughening up)
7. Ma ( for teaching me to have patience and the strength to see through life)
8. Delhi - classmates (for teaching the simple joys of life)
9. Lara (my chem teach in 11th and 12th grade, taught me no matter how disgusting and ugly your job can get, do it)
10. Doctor (my physics teach in 11th and 12th grade who taught me not to give a fuck about what people thought about you, you go and do your shit to the best of your abilities)
11. Vijetha ( first girlfriend, taught me what heart break is all about)
12. Gopal ( taught me in life shit happens )
13. Adhyaksh ( taught me how to laugh at myself )
14. Charan ( being selfless )
15. Smruthi ( showed me that am an asshole )
16. Nisha ( made me realize that I was human )
17. Aishwarya ( made me realize that I gotta embrace the reality instead of my dream world) ( no not you aishu =) )
18. Anand ( for showing me how to be humble)
19. Sridhar and Hussain ( showing me that being a geek is cool )
20. Neha ( for letting me know that a bird in hand is better than 2 in bush )
21. Behra Bhaiya ( our helping hand, who made me realize that even though my brother is the favored one am the one who kicks his butt)
22. Raj kumarji: that some people are just messed up because they have all the things they wanted.
23. M.V. Muthuramalingam (Chairman of the college from where me did my engg from, and who taught me that corporal punishment is not the way to go.)
24. Whole load of other names

Shekha, Sadhana, Jatin, Krishna, Rahul, Jitender, Dimple, Vasundra, Elizabeth, Subadhra, Kakkar Ma'am, Manav, Govind, Arjun, Anoop, KV HVF, people down at shimla, people at KV AN, Kurian, Dominic, Abdul, Asif, Mahesh, Rupal, Laxmi, Vatsal, Prasad, Hari, Ram, Sriram, Prasenna, Rajender, Surendran, Nikhil, Vadivel, Sarvanan, Srividhya, Uma, Swetha, Vrushali, Rinku, Edna, Megha, yogi, if am missing out any names forgive me, but am being forced and irritated to finish this list asap by the reason, cause, and the sweet ending of the part one of my love.

I would like to thank you one and all for all the small roles you played in my life. If it hadn't been for your positive and negative characters, this story would not have got a happy ending. Thank you one and all.

ps: Tum Bore Ho Rahi Ho Kya?

pps: Mind it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

anN-series said...

hey..wat a coincidence...my post starts of on the same line!!..dude i am not guilty of plagarism...i do agree wid lara and doc...i didnt know 11th and 12th were such a pain for u..(u hd many girls drooling over u)..

btw..wat is this???... i am sensing a very sober matured zenmaster..