Thursday, 15 November 2007

Interview

One of my Friends decides to interview me here are few excerpts ( Fine, she sent one of those forwarded mail, but the lie is definitely cooler than the truth ain't it )

1. Whom are you named after?

A: Dammit! Din't we go through this already.

2. When was the last time you cried?

A: Even though Spartans Don't cry, I did cry I guess, if you can say the act of tears welling up in your eyes as crying. Olrite Olrite, I cried when LJ talks to his Father Lincoln Burrows the last time in Prison Break. Hey I got some father issues. Deal with it.

3. Do you like your Handwriting?

A: Hell I love my handwriting. My handwriting comes with its own security system. You need a pet cockroach shit eating ant farm to decode my writing. But I can read it with my very own eyes which are gifted with eagle vision.

4. What is your favorite Lunch?

A: I would Ideally love to eat Subway Sandwich, my Favorite being Italian BMT. Though there is raging argument over what the BMT stands for. A lot people are mistaken and think it stands for Bigger, Meatier and Tastier but it actually stands for Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit. This was where the the first Subway stall was opened and this was the first and the only sandwich available back then. Yes, eating Subway sandwiches makes me intelligent.

5. Do you have Kids?

A: None till the last time I checked. Though I maybe having some alien ones, you never know, you kno, aliens might have abducted my fine piece of well formed behind, and then the female aliens would have revolted against the MCP aliens and fallen in love with me and in exchange of my freedom they would have asked for one night in paradise, and being true gentleman I am, I would have gone ahead and would have given in, but of course I won't remember the other-worldly sex, because after that they erased all memory of it. *shrugging shoulders*

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?

A: If I was another person ( that rules me being a Snowman, snowman is an "it" everybody knows that) then there are 2 scenarios, one where am a luscious hot woman, then hell yea I would be more than friends with me, and if am guy then maybe I will just learn how to live life from me then. Am not sure as to what is the objective of this Q is though? Are you trying to get into my pants.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

A: Nope. But if thats wat gets you off I should be happy to use it. ( psst is that some male contraceptive? )

8. Do you still have your tonsils?

A: Hey! Am the most perfect piece of human anatomy, people from Christie's and Sotheby's have been sending in agents to get hold of my body but they fail every single time, so nope I don have no tonsils, never had, never will, though I do have a pretty long tongue if you know what I mean ;) (wink wink, for those who don't get the smileys)

9. Would you bungee jump?

A:You wanna do it while bungee jumping??? o.O AWESOME!!! you sure you are single, not like that it matters but still... =)

10. What is your favorite Cereal?

A:Choco's definitely.

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

A:Don't really get the time when all you wanna do is jump and pump ;)

12. Do you think you are strong?

A:It doesn't matter what I think, I think you should go ahead and find out from the references I gave you before.

13. What is your favorite ice-cream?

A:Mango actually. I don like cup ice-cream, I love ice-cream on a cone or on a stick.

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?

A:The thing which takes people ages to figure out, the way people think.

15. Red or Pink?

A:You talking about Lingerie here?

16. What is the least favorite thing about you?

A:Am an asshole and I take a little too long a time to realize very little.

17. Who do you miss the most?

A: Spartan's have no emotions. I don't miss nobody.

18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you?

A: No, its ok. Its not like this the almanac or the book of alchemy. Thanks but no thanks.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?

A: Black and Black

20. What was the last thing you ate?

A: Cup Noodles (tangy chicken)

21. What are you listening to now?

A: My colleague talking in bengali over the phone

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

A: Definitely black. Maybe grey.

23. Favorite smells?

A: No comments.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

A: Hamish Joy ( me colleague)

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you?

A: Me like the new you, thought the old one was a big boring snob. =)

26. Favorite sports to watch?

A: Don't really like watching, love playing. If you know what I mean. ;)

27. Hair Color?

A: hair??? Color??? are you blind?

28. Eye Color?

A: No idea, but am told that they are beautiful.

29. Do you wear contacts?

A; Do eagles wear contacts?

30. Favorite Food?

A; Grandma's and Preethi's Cooking.
31. Scary or Happy endings?

A: Definitely happy endings, I look scary enough.

32. Last movie You watched?

A: American Psycho. It was such a bad movie, think this will be the last movie I watch.

33. What color shirt are you wearing?

A: Think its blue, or gray, I donno. Am color ignorant and at times color blind.

34. Summer or Winter?

A: Definitely winter. Summers you feel like taking a bath.

35. Hugs or Kisses?

A: I have something even better. Hisses. Hugs with Kisses. Where? am not telling you no... :D

36. Favorite Dessert?

A: Tiramisu and cheesecake but I have something else on the list which is even better than these 2, if you know what I mean.

37. Most likely to respond?

A: None.

38. Least likely to respond?

A: Hey! is this a trick Question.

39. What book are you reading right now?

A: Playing for Pizza

40. What is on your mouse pad?

A: I don have one.

41. What did you watch on tv last night?

A: don have one of that. If the objective of the interview was to make me feel good. You are doing one hell of a job.

42. Favorite Sounds?

A: mating call.

43. Rolling stones or Beatles?

A: Def Rolling Stones. Beatles are too sissy.

44. What is the farthest you have been from?

A: Shimla I guess.

45. Do you have special talent?

A: yes, I have super special powers. You asked me if I had any, you did not ask me to list any. Fuck off. I aint listing. Sorry? Oh you were talking about talent? I can touch my nose with my tongue. does that count?

46. Where were you born?

A: Calcutta now Kolkatta.

47. Whose answers are you looking forward for?
A: Who the fuck is gonna be answering these anyway?

48.Favorite Snacks?
A: will have to be subway sandwiches.

49.Star-sign?

A: Gemini Baby.

50. Dreams or Ambitions in life?

A: Not answering this one either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what da your becoming boring...

Ram said...

spartans are color blind??

:P