Wednesday, 12 September 2007

This Part of my life is called : " Fucking A"

No that is not the secret code of some JDC ( for those of you who aren't clued in on the most happening things in life, JDC stands for Jaw dropping cute woman) am currently linked pro-creatively ( ironically am not seeing anybody) anyway point being. I love me job. Its fucking A(wesome).

Tips for the people who are looking out for the next big thing to hit street fashion.

1. Ties: Yes Tee outside - shirt inside and a Tie. Trust me on this one. Start rampaging through your dad or any other father figures you may have.

2. Catch phrase: " Its all happening".

3. Movie to be trend setter of year 07: Om Shanti Om. Trust me on this one. And women retro is in. Hair curling on your cheeks like a mughal painting is so fucking in that I think i have a boner.

Note: When stressed, pick out the choicest abuse and let it rip. Interesting thing to note, the most best ones are all the ones with Bi-syllables in it. Check it out the next time you get fucking pissed off. (notice fuck-ing, piss-ed).

1 comment:

Pranjal said...

We've got 4 new-borns on our street. Interested?