Wednesday, 5 September 2007

I love this one!

I was browsing. As usual, when I came across this "http://bluebirdsinging.blogspot.com" blog where the woman had answered this questions. Not only was the blog funny, but it was also nostaligic in more ways than one. Bought back memories of filling up slam books not that I was a big fan of them or I am one, but you know the whole thing had its own kick as to who is offered their slam books to whom and so on and so forth. So here is my shot at it. With the permission of the author.

Smoked a cigarette?: There is no past tense in this one. If the question had been Are you smoking a cigarette? then Hell Yea! =P

Crashed a friend's car?: I don drive. But my friends have crashed other friends car and one time I was lucky I was there.

Been in love?: All the time.

Been dumped?: Every single time. ( well there are always exceptions :D)

Shoplifted?: Isn't that why people go to shops?

Been in a fist fight?: Yup! Was Bloody fun.

Sneaked out of your parent's house?: Er... which one are you talking about and when? Yes!

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?: Deepika Padukone, Preity Zinta, Meg Ryan, Winona Ryder ( I told you abt the shoplifting thing), the list goes on and on and on...

Gone on a blind date?: Haghahaha... damn funny stories. Should write about them sometime.

Skipped school?: Never went to one.

Been on a plane?: Yup! Got picked up by an air-hostess too. Nice racy story that one.

Seen someone die?: Yea! My appetite. Every single time somebody pisses me off. Hey! It is a living thing all by itself.

Purposely set a part of yourself on fire?: Self immolation is a fine art, which I have mastered (am talkin about me smoking. Jeez Psychos you all are.)

Been jet-skiing?: Is that something to do with water??? o.O

Met someone in person from the Internet?: Yes. With mixed results.

Taken pain killers?: Pain Killers is for pussies. Remember Spartan.

Flown a kite?: Yup! Have to run a mile before the kite decides to go up.

Built a sand castle?: Yea! I make kick arse castles. With a draw bridge and all the works. And yes I know am Awesome.

Gone puddle jumping?: I try and stay away from all water bodies.

Cheated while playing a game?: Am Gandhiji's 4th monkey. *Halo glowing at the back of my head *

Been lonely?: Nope. Me best friend Smokes always accompanies me everywhere I go.

Fallen asleep at work or school/college?: *Groggyily* Wha???

Used a fake ID?: For what? This aint the U Arse of A, you know. You get booze if you pay the money.

Felt an earthquake?: Yup! Was kinda ticklish.

Touched a snake?: Nah! Am Straight.

Slept beneath the stars?: Yes. *Wicked smile*.

Been robbed?: Yes. All the time. Am a sucker. And am told that am good at this. Sucking. Not robbed.

Been misunderstood?: All the time.

Won a contest?: There is no contest when am taking part in it.

Run a red light/stop sign?: Am color blind. And I kill half the population when I go from one place to another. Think this may be one of the many reasons.

Been suspended from school?: School? Yes!. College? Yes!. Work? Almost!.

Been in a car accident?: Almost. Funny Story.

Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night?: Nah!

Walked the streets drunk?: Hehehe... Yea! Again funny story.

Had déjà vu?: No. I have had Deja Moo. ( Deja MOO: The Strange feeling you have heard this Bull before)

Danced in the moonlight?: Hehehe... Mating dance? Hehehe... Yes!. Other than the mating dance me donno any other dance.

Witnessed a crime?: Yup!. Men paying for a date.

Been lost?: Oh Hell Yea!. I am told get lost all the time. And I tend to follow the instructions very meticulously.

Been on the opposite side of the country?: I have been in every nook and cranny of my Bharat Mahan.

Swum in the ocean?: Nope!. I tried once. Got Almost Drowned.

Cried yourself to sleep?: Yes!.

Played cops and robbers?: Used to kick some major arse in it. I still play it. In my mind. It's fun.

Recently coloured with crayons?: Yes. =)

Sung karaoke?: Singing? and Me? I Am AWESOME. no.

Paid for a meal with only coins?: Yes. All the time. Esp at the end of every month.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?: All the time. Promises like glasses and rules are meant to be broken.

Made prank phone calls?: Hehehe... Yea! Hilarious story. =)

Caught a snow flake on your tongue?: I think so. I don recollect it though. Am told I was too young. THough I did get hit on my head once by hail-storm.

Written a letter to Santa Claus?: Nah!

Blown bubbles?: Yup!

Bonfire on the beach?: You can do all that?

Cheated on a test?: Yes!

Gone skinny-dipping in a pool?: Water again!!! NOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

Ria said...

Aquaphobia...hmmm... is that why u shy from bathing regularly?