Monday, 9 April 2007

What Kinda Hero I am???

Well I was bored... As usual. So me was just reading some random blogs and I came across this fundo site www.howtobeahero.com. So me took up the test of 20 objective questions and the results ( not sure about the truth but sure does give an excellent ego massage )


So this is what it said for me...

You are a Warrior!

You're tough, courageous, and up to your eyebrows in chutzpah ( Now if it says so am not gonna fight over it ). If you're still in school, your teachers probably talk a lot about your "potential." ( can't recollect the number of times this has been conveyed to my folks in the numerous PTA meetings). If you work, your boss calls you a "pro-active self-starter," whatever that means ( since the results aren't sure of itself I aint gonna say anything ). You don't shy away from hard work, that's for sure ( yea, its a nice challenge to find new ways to work but not exactly work) . When it comes to leisure, you'd rather be out hiking or biking or snowboarding than sitting around watching TV or reading a book ( Would be a mix of both, think they mistook me for somebody else here). You care about your health, and have strong opinions. ( I most def do not give a flying rats ass about my health, and I most def have strong opinions, am not sure if its talk about health here or generally speaking )


Above all, you're a man/woman ( its def a man, yup! 100% sure, wait let me check again... yup! and whoever would like to differ can please drop their pants and bend over for me to prove my point... get it.. my point... nevermind! ) of action and a born leader. You see obstacles as challenges and hardship as an opportunity to build your character (and my muscles). You're not afraid of conflict - in fact, you're not afraid of much of anything ( Kinda make me feel like a super hero *blushing*). You tend to dive into things headfirst and sort out the consequences later. ( and trust me leaves me scarred more often than I would like )


Your Mission:

You were put on this earth to lead others ( I am??? ) . They will follow you, because they are bowled over by your forceful personality, your charisma, and your willingness to do what they're afraid to do ( I guess ). You are the one who has to make things happen, because everyone else is too afraid of rocking the boat. ( Now this sounds true )

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to Start Something. Something small, or something big. Start a club at your school. Propose a new project to your boss. Invent a new family tradition. Start a small business. Start SOMETHING. ( Yea I know am supposed to do that but still looking for that one brilliant idea, and when it strikes me I ll let you people know about it )

And don't dally about it. We WILL be checking up on you.

A Warning:

Try to remember: it's not all about you. Yes, people tend to do what you say ( they do??? ), but don't abuse that power( what frigging power are you talking about) . Don't be a bully, even if you feel like the weaklings really deserve it ( now i get it...) . Have a Paladin teach you how to "make nice" when necessary ( been taught that). You have the potential to become a great leader, but only if you curb your tendency to be thoughtless, egocentric, and well, sometimes just plain rude.( learning these... so am being led to believe that once that is done am gonna be king of the world??? )

And by the way, just because you don't understand something, that doesn't mean it's "stupid." Get a Wizard to figure things out for you instead of just giving up when your attention span runs out. ( That is fucking true about me calling things stupid... and wizards are just so hard to come by, though that can be remedied if I take care of my attention span )

ps: kinda confirms my belief that am a direct descendant of Hercules. ;) [=p]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH u wish!!
nish

Ria said...

cute test...

and i thought ud have snapped outta the 300 hangover already ;D

Zennmaster said...

well there are a lot of things I wish and i think i snap out of... but then there are triggers which spark a train of thoughts which put you back in state of mind you already present in...long time back...

well for one am not gonna refute the results of the test... =)

General Disarray said...

Where's the link to the test? I also want to know what kind of warrior I am.

Does it tell you what kind of weapon you'll be good at? :P

General Disarray said...

Whoops, not warrior, hero.

I want to be a sandwich hero.

Zennmaster said...

www.howtobeahero.com

fundo site i gotta tell you... a lot of it is under construction waiting for it to be up and running...